Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

TV: 50LB650V-ZN (from Italy)

FW: 04.32.20

From the TV this is the last update. From italian LG website I can download the 04.41.32 version. Do you suggest to manually update to which version?

In german website I found the 04.45.04 update but I see that many of you use new releases.

Salut, cred ca au patit si altii. Am un 42LB731V.

Acum o luna am facut update la 04.45.04, dupa care Tv a inceput sa se miste f lent. Dupa care aflu ca LG a retras acest update de pe servere.

Sunt informat de la SUport LG UK ca intradevar au fost ceva probleme cu updatul respectiv si ca a fost retras dar se lucreaza la un patch ce va fi lansat in curand.

Apoi dupa cateva zile vad din nou update ul 04.45.04 ca este lansat (probabil fara bug uri acum). Insa eu nu mai pot face update pt ca imi arata ca am aceeasi versiune...doar ca eu am versiunea "defecta"

Salut, cred ca au patit si altii. Am un 42LB731V.

Acum o luna am facut update la 04.45.04, dupa care Tv a inceput sa se miste f lent. Dupa care aflu ca LG a retras acest update de pe servere.

Sunt informat de la SUport LG UK ca intradevar au fost ceva probleme cu updatul respectiv si ca a fost retras dar se lucreaza la un patch ce va fi lansat in curand.

Apoi dupa cateva zile vad din nou update ul 04.45.04 ca este lansat (probabil fara bug uri acum). Insa eu nu mai pot face update pt ca imi arata ca am aceeasi versiune...doar ca eu am versiunea "defecta"

Please write on english...thnx

A month ago I did update to 04.45.04, then tv began to act very slow. Then I find out that LG has withdrawn the update.

I was informed by the LG support that there were some problems with this update that and that it was retired but is working on a patch that will be released soon.

Then after a few days i see the 04.45.04 update that is released (probably without bug now). But I can not update because Its the same version ..

A month ago I did update to 04.45.04, then tv began to act very slow. Then I find out that LG has withdrawn the update.
I was informed by the LG support that there were some problems with this update that and that it was retired but is working on a patch that will be released soon.
Then after a few days i see the 04.45.04 update that is released (probably without bug now). But I can not update because Its the same version ..

I am also update the firmware when it came out but I had no problems with speed. Compared to the previous firmware do not see any acceleration, except that now the "out of memory. app is closed" is renamed to "this app will close to free up more memory" but that bug has not as often as before...Now we can only wait for the next update which I hope will be webOS 2.0. 

http://www.cnet.com/news/lg-updates-2014-tvs-to-web-os-2-0/

Do you think you could download and manually use usb drive to re-update it ?

no facebook, no tweeter, no flash player , "insuficient memory" when playing over dlna... what is "smart" in LG tvs?.

WebOs sucks..

They should add at least flash player support to webos

I don't need 2.0 update

Only flash player support enough. And Memory full bug should be fixed

I think that lg must update the 2014 tv to webos 2.0 because they will not sell the new TV's, because webos 1.3 is not working as advertised. So the people who want to buy a TV will go with other companies and depart from webos.

I'm disappointed because webos has promised a lot and not delivered.