Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

tazcox

how can i change the audio language on Digital TV

Question

hello 

i have buy a 55UB850V , i'm really happy for the quality but during a tv show i can't change the audio language .. 

on my la 690 i can choose the audio language with the menu Q-menu .. 

i can't find this menu on the UB... 

anyone could help me ? 

8 answers to this question

Home - Settings - Programmes - Audio Language

Thanks but i must do that each Time i want change ? On my old lg i have the list of the available language in the q-menu ...

You can chose from the settings two languages that the TV will first chose when you change channel. Then if you want another language or change from the first one to the second one you habe to do what I wrote above. At least I was not able to find another way.

I have found a shortcut to change the language for digital TV channels that works for my 50" webOS TV.

It is arrow up and then the yellow button on the bottom of the remote. This shows me a list of available audio tracks. I've noticed it pops a little yellow icon in the top right corner when a channel has extra audio channels.

The AD button does nothing for me.

To be honest, I have no idea about this issue. Since all video that I have played on TV are convert with all audio tracks, before that, I will change the audio language in the convert process. If you have purchased videos from iTunes store, you may have known there is no right for us enjoy these videos on non-Apple devices.  All iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. If you really want to play iTunes movies on Amazon fire TV, Google play, Android phone, etc. You can use DRM removal for mac free to get rip of DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4 and multiple compatible formats with zero loss quality. CLICK HERE to learn its detail functions. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.