Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:

- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v

- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB

- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

• Like 1

Interesting. Southern hemisphere is at 4.00.13. Northern at 3.23.xx. Why LG?

Do we know the difference between 3.2 and 4.0? Maybe it is just localized features such as "today"? I have no clue as of LG's version policies, but a change in major from 3->4 would in my world suggest a major overhaul, multiple new features etc.

Is there NO way to get a changelog?

/H

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My TV just auto-updated to software version 04.30.08. 

I noticed a lot of cosmetic updates:

* there are now tool tips when hovering over the settings options

* icon updates - my live tv icon is now an antenna (because i use an antenna), i think some other icons have been updated.

* i see an option for screen capture which i havent noticed before

On the downside, i can no longer watch movies through the web browser, such as using plex web. 5 minutes in to the movie the www app is crashing and complaining about not enough memory. :(

Software version 04.30.08

WebOS TV version: 1.3.0-3208(afro-arches)

Canada

47LB6300

Today I was recive update 39lb650 tv.Version sw is 4.30.09 and I have one big problem after this update I found problem when I turn on tv on analogue channels on cable and after that I switch to digital channels I have massege no signal on all digital cable channels.I must turn off tv and after that turn on and I have signal on dtv after that .I must say all was ok before this update today.Problem is that if tv is turn off on analogue tuner next time when I turn on my tv and go from analogue tuner to dtv tuner I have this problem with no signal message.If tv is always on dtv tuner I dont have this problem.I must say again I have this problem from today after my tv is updated over the air.

Guest saatyo

It's not necessary turn off the TV.

If you goes to the 'live menu' and select 'Antena' instead 'Satelite', you can view again the DTV channels.

It seems that the TV is not capable to change to another input.

New feature: in channel configuration we can save (and restore) the TV channels to a file in an USB (XML).

@saatyo

You are not understand me read my post again I have cable and I choose only cable tuner when I scaned channels.In cable tv you have analogue and digital channels.Before this update everything is working good but after this update I have big problem when I switch from analogue channels to digital cable channels.I have message no signal.Only way to back digital channels again is turn off tv and turn on again.I was try everything but this is only way to back digital channels dvb-c.I dont have problems if is digital cable channel on tv when I turn on my tv always I got signal.Problem is only if I have analogue cable channel on my tv when I turn on my tv and after that I switch analogue channel to any digital channel I dont have signal on any digital channel.Only way to fix this is new update from LG.I am so angry and I never again buy LG product.This is big bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...