Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

Hello i had the same thing happen as i am new to all this but after trying different things i found you need to put it in a folder in lower case letters like this and with the line at the bottom not in the middle as shown so name the folder lg_dtv 

Ok thanks I will try this , In the meantime I changed my location to Service Location to Germany and updated to 04.51.44 (49UB850V). This seems a lot more responsive now .

• Like 1

@uklad

Yes, I did. Oterwise I can´t use my LG account and .. more.Just considering att I miss more than just "Today" app, Meny in LG Store is different to, in German there is live app on rigth side on top of the LG meny , in chanellist all chanel are soret by frekvency not by contry list.....

20 minut in Houso of cards came lack of memory....bad! I nedded to restart not just app but tv set to.

I have the latest for Czech Republic 04.32.20 (1.3.1-3220 webOS), but I used tip from NedimB, I switched to the Germany and system was updated to the 04.41.32 (1.3.2-3232 webOS) than I switched back to Czech Republic - I have the latest firmware and LG store is working. Thanks NedimB :)

• Like 1

- 04.33.22 - Austria - 60LB730V-ZE - webOS 1.3.1-3222(afro-arches)

Every time I try to update, I get reply "Prüfen auf Aktualisierung nicht möglich" after several minutes. This does mean that an update is not possible? Internet Connection is working well, Youtube and Internet is working.

- 04.41.32 - Germany - 60LB730V-ZE - webOS 1.3.2-3232(afro-arches)

I changed Location to Germany and got update. Strange...

• 3 weeks later...

Country is not have any metter now.

Why you change language and reset your TV? 

I update manualy with 4.51 and current use Bulgaria region.

Today app is missing.

Make fake lg server, set manualy dns to su.lge.com and done. Update and not have any problem.

Lattes version is 04.66

• 2 weeks later...