Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

read here:
it seems that it is no longer developed the silicon valley webos, but in korea, what they write here.
Here "if true", the catch that has trimmed "LG" selling us these tv, with great hardware but and bad software , who wants to do everything, but it does very badly.
If so, perhaps, would be the case that we begin to seek reimbursement for equipment that does not give us for what it cost us.

Perhaps it would be that we begin to send in korea lg e-mails of complaint, for this unfortunate situation.

excuse the link but it is an important thing.

link hidden, please login to view

• 2 weeks later...

No such firmware for this model. Please don't write rubbish..

Last version for this model is 4.41.32 

No he´s right... it´s the developers version, there´s a russian board where you can find all beta firmware´s for the lg tv´s.

Will post the link when i found it. 

But just for your information: if you are on the 5.99.99 developer version you are not able to record any programms. 

It´s still for development!

BR

Pascal

EDIT:

Here it is: 

link hidden, please login to view
(Link for BETA! firmware´s)

and here´s the link for the official firmwares: 

Installation guides are in the topics!

Briefly looking through menus I didn't see anything noticeable. But the menus certainly load quicker. Smart share with 500gb WD drive is now more usable, still a little slow scrolling through the list of films. But definitely a big speed improvement. The developers are going in the right direction.

TV:          47LB731V-ZE

FW:         04.45.04

webOS:    1.3.3-3246

Reg:        Poland  (EU)

New version fixed SIMPLINK issue... My TV is now connected through HDMI to Pioneer home theatre amplifier and works great!. I'm so happy now..