Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Dejan. Can post working hyperlink to 5.05.35 update please!!

Hi, just go to official web page of your specific model and download firmware file..

I have 42LB700V and all LB630-LB870 and EC930 models uses same firmware.

For these models (LB630-LB870 and EC930) latest official usb version 05.05.35:

link hidden, please login to view

Updated via USB to ver.05.05.35 (55EC930V). I noticed several small (insignificant) changes ... 

But there is one bigger: ON TV AND ALL INPUTS COLORS SHIFTED TO RED (skin colors are unnatural orange!) on my calibrated OLED TV!!!

Still cannot start some instaled application (LG Store, YouTube, AccuWeather ... - issues that started with 05.05.01 update)!

After instaled 05.05.20 web app is slower then before (same with 05.05.35). Slow, slow, slow .. fuckin' sloooow!!! And web app restart from time-to-time (memory full).

Updated via USB to ver.05.05.35 (55EC930V). I noticed several small (insignificant) changes ... 

But there is one bigger: ON TV AND ALL INPUTS COLORS SHIFTED TO RED (skin colors are unnatural orange!) on my calibrated OLED TV!!!

Still cannot start all instaled application (LG Store, YouTube, AccuWeather ... - issues that started with 05.05.01 update)!

After instaled 05.05.20 web app is slower then before (same with 05.05.35). Slow, slow, slow .. fuckin' sloooow!!! And web app restart from time-to-time (memory full).

Funny you mentioned that , I recall after a firmware update , cant remember what version my TV developed a red tint to everybody's faces , it took a lot of messing around to correct it . Factory reset did not help .

LGSAM, on 20 Dec 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:LGSAM, on 20 Dec 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:LGSAM, on 20 Dec 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:LGSAM, on 20 Dec 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:LGSAM, on 20 Dec 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:LGSAM, on 20 Dec 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:

Funny you mentioned that , I recall after a firmware update , cant remember what version my TV developed a red tint to everybody's faces , it took a lot of messing around to correct it . Factory reset did not help .

... and that's visible on all color/picture modes, no mather is it cinema, standard, eco, vivid ... or calibrated isf1 & isf2 mode.

I'm very disappointed with this "update". Ooh, if I could only go back to 05.00.55 (05.05.01 slightly improved picture quality, but some apps stopped working)

Well got a suprise this morning. My 42LB731 auto updated to the new 05.05.35 software. Forgot that I'd ticked the check box for auto update. Working as normal at the moment, no noticeable difference. No full reset as can not be bothered setting up again, probably will do one when I get the urge. Good on LG they're still looking after us 1st gen WebOs owners even though we don't see any significant changes.

Pessoal, 

Eu sou do Brasil e a versão disponibilizada oficialmente é a 05.00.55. Eu fiz a cagada de atualizar para a 05.05.01 e esta versão é um lixo. Parou de funcionar o app que mais utilizo, o NetFlix. Queria fazer o downgrade para a versão 04.65.35, que dizer ser a melhor versão, mas não consigo. E pra piorar a situação, a LG não fornece uma atualização nova para o Brasil. Tipo, não tem uma versão 05.05.35 para o Brasil... 

A LG está nos sacaneando... 

Que? No pues esplicarte en engles?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

I think it's not WebOS 3, but to be clear, go to the update menu. In this screen besides giving the option to update the system, it has the system information.

For example, my TV is a 42LB6500 and the firmware version is 05.05.01 and the WebOS version of this firmware is 1.42. In other words, it is not even WebOS 2.0