Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

majorusa

WebOS TV Firmware version

1,249 posts in this topic

My 47LB6500 updated yesterday to 05.05.25 from 05.05.01

Enviado de meu SM-G935FD usando Tapatalk

1 person likes this

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

My 47LB6500 updated yesterday to 05.05.25 from 05.05.01

Enviado de meu SM-G935FD usando Tapatalk

For my surprise the LG launched a new update, the 05.05.25. How the 05.05.01 has too much bug, I'll not think twice and I'll upgrade right now.

Anyone having any negative experiences with this latest update . Someone mentioned color shift and apps not opening ,dont know if that is widespread or not .

55UB850V

Germany

LG TV 55LB700V-ZG

Germany: 5.05.25

Changlog??

There are no change logs for LG firmwares... ever! But the 2014 LB series already has official 5.05.35 firmware, see LG download site.

1 person likes this

Guys I'm newbe here. my tv 43 lh590v i want to know how knowing the release date of my tv model and are there expire date for the old models of tvs? And how long still the expire date of the tvs for updates after release date? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Singapore 49UB850T got update alert for 05.05.45 on 26/Dec. previously is 05.00.25. I believe it is still WebOS 1.x

[05.05.45] 

1. Disable the skype due to spec out.

post-2405-0-63700800-1482828122_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jai

Guys from where can download the firmware for 43 lh590v?

49UB850V-ZD, Slovakia

05.05.55 on 1.1.2017

Hi guys, I have a strange problem and wondered if anybody has a similar issue. The issue is when switching TV channels after first starting (satellite connection on the rear of TV used). The TV locks up and prevents changing of the channels. You can change and use all other device source and volume controls no problems.then you change back to TV and still no channel selection available. Left for a while it seems to correct itself. This has happened as far as I can remember for all 05.xx.xx firmware versions even after various attempts of resetting of the TV

1. Turn TV onfrom standby, normally turned off on the TV input.

2. Flick through channels to find suitable program.

3. After 20-30seconds flicking 4 or 5 channels the TV Locks up for 1-2 minutes unable to change TV channels.

4. After waiting a while the TV changes channels.

5. All working as normal.

Regards Jon

42-LB731

On 12/27/2016 at 3:39 PM, irnote3 said:

Guys from where can download the firmware for 43 lh590v?

FW : 05.05.45
webos : 1.4.0-2328 (afro-asley)
Kuwait
Model : 49UB850T-TA
ESN :LGTV20141=11000794334

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9684d9414be934e96d990f2634a28486.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is newer WEBOS updates coming to 2014 models 55ec930v???

I bought the LG 50UH5500 Smart WebOS TV few months back and it was working fine and I was happy with it. We dont have cable at home and mainly use apps like amazon prime or youtube on our tv - in other words rely on internet connection for using the TV. We have centurylink as internet provider and supposed to get 40 Mbps connection - however a lot of the time the internet speed is poor to be frank. So I had switched from using wifi on my tv and instead plugged ethernet cable onto the TV and all was working fine until two days back when suddenly none of the apps like youtube would open up- no error codes or anything just wouldnt open up.

Attempt to check for automatic software update would also not work.Attempt to reset to initial factory settings also would not work. Spoke to customer service , manually downloaded,unzipped the latest software onto usb drive and then plugged in the tv which would not give me an option to install the exe file in the usb drive.

1) Finally frustrated- pulled the powercable of the TV and the internet modem from the socket and replugged them in. Then apps finally started to launch back !!

Spoke to customer service why manual update wouldnt work and they helped resolve it. These are the takeaways:

1) Delete everything in the usb drive. After unzip/extracting the exe file, create a new folder with name 'LG_DTV' and put the exe file in that Then plug it in to TV and then TV finally gave me an option to install it.

2) Dont connect both ethernet and wifi to TV as it could cause internal conflicts within the TV.

3) Ensure you have a fast reliable internet-perhaps I will upgrade my 40MBPS connection to something better. This can also cause some apps to not work.

Posting it here since LG customer service is not available during weekends and I was stuck with this problem for the weekend. Sharing so others wont have to go through the same problem.

1 person likes this

Where could I find ALL the previous firmware versions for 47LB730V (-ZD)    ?

it is so f slow... I invoke the menu and have to wait so many seconds...that in the end the subconscious reflex is to invoke it again by pressing the menu button...and this makes the menu dissapear in a split second after waiting for it so much to show...and then again pressing the menu button ...and this time shows a bit quicker finally !!!

this is because has OS a bad OS optimization ...and a slow CPU and very poor amount of memory!

But I remember this was not so with the first OS versions ...so I NEED AL THE PREVIOUS FIRMWARE VERSIONS TO TRY THEM ALL ! I know how to revert to older firmware, just need the firms! Thankyou!

42LB650V-ZN

Program ver. 05.05.35

WebOS 1.4.0-25254

No updates available?

Saudi Arabia 47LA6200

Hi
Can you help me?! I am from Azerbaijan.I have LG Tv 43LF631V.And in my Tv don't work Lg content store.I didn't enter any apps.I try to reset my tv from the settings menu.But don't change any.I know to enter service menu (EZ adjust) whit a smartphone.But I don't know codes( area, country, tools)in the service menu.If you know codes, send me, please

LG 43UH610V

THE NETHERLANDS

FIRMWARE 4.30.70