Quantcast

WebOS TV Firmware version

22 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hi all, I downloaded yesterday the most recent version for my LG 65EPLA - WebOS  05.10.45

It was all great till yesterday when it was probably release because of the arrive of Disney+ here in Italy.

Nothing to say about the version even if now the Disney+ seems now frozen at the login phase  and I cannot login anymore.

Could it be released soon a new version in you opinion?

I update my previous post because now Disney+ works again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

Is there a chance I could update my really old (2014) lgtv to latest (or at least later) os version? It was fine up until recently where newset hbo go app is not working with it (and older app is asking for update). Also it would be great to finally see twitch app in my store (as i know later os versions have it). Also, do you recommend update at all?

Info:

Software version: 05.05.70

webOS version: 1.4.0-2532

model: 47LB671V-ZB

Please let me know if you need any additional info and thanks in advance!

On 6/15/2020 at 7:53 PM, nergal said:

Hi all,

Is there a chance I could update my really old (2014) lgtv to latest (or at least later) os version? It was fine up until recently where newset hbo go app is not working with it (and older app is asking for update). Also it would be great to finally see twitch app in my store (as i know later os versions have it). Also, do you recommend update at all?

Info:

Software version: 05.05.70

webOS version: 1.4.0-2532

model: 47LB671V-ZB

Please let me know if you need any additional info and thanks in advance!

Nope. AFAIK it is not possible. Most probably due to different hardware requirements. Just like not every older PC can run Windows 10 (memory, cpu requirements). 

Hi all,

I got 55SM8500 PLA and since the 04.80.02 update I noticed that some of the picture modes are missing.

Also, before the update the picture was perfect. Now on every source and any picture mode there is a very noticeable stutter on movement.  This was not present before and I was really satisfied with the smoothness of the picture.  I tried to change many settings and picture options but its there and very noticeable.

Did anyone notice the same after the update?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jonnyht said:

@DarklordBGD  What firmware did you upgrade from? Just bought a 49SM900 with firmware 04.71.25 Just been offered the 04.80.02 and wondering if I should upgrade or not.  Happy with it as but have a subtitle issue with iptv app and possibly new firmware could cure it. Who knows

CheerS Jon

Hi Jon

Yeah it was 04.71.25.  I don't know what to tell you.  I have since unplugged the tv over night and it appears that the motion situation is improved.

I must warn you my eyes are extremely sensitive to frame/frequency discrepancies,  so it might not be an issue for most people.

Regards

@DarklordBGD   I‘m really pleased with the TV  at the moment, the picture quality is superb to my eyes, so was a little dubious about updating the FW after seeing your post. I might give it a go and upgrade tomorrow via USB after reading the AVForum posts, see if it sorts out my subtitle issue.  This is my second LG Weos tv, I think the user interface is great and the  WebOs 4.5 is way quicker than the WebOs 1 Version on my 2014TV.
Cheers  Jon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I was offered firmware 05.00.02 for an LG 49SM9000 European version this morning now when manually  searching for updates through the TV it’s  not been detected.
Still available on the Spain LG website to download manually. Just wondered if anybody has tried this firmware yet? I believe it was released on 30/10/2020.

4CCED613-6F0A-4214-A8FC-DF1CC5D76221.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again.

I am searching for all OLD versions for the following TVS (which all share the same firmware):
OLED65GXPVA 
OLED77GXPVA 
OLED65WXPVA  
OLED55CXPVA 
OLED65CXPVA 
OLED77CXPVA 
OLED55GXPTA 
OLED65GXPTA 
OLED77GXPTA 
OLED48CXPTA 
OLED55CXPTA 
OLED65CXPTA 
OLED77CXPTA 

I actually have found:

link hidden, please login to view

Does anybody have older versions?

03.00.45    <<<<<<<<<<< MISSING
03.00.60    <<<<<<<<<<< MISSING
  FOUND
  FOUND
  FOUND
  FOUND
  FOUND

On 8/10/2019 at 4:14 AM, Roooozoooo said:

@Zibri are you able to bypass the LG Global Auto Dimming feature?

I was able to access the IN-START menu and turned off “dimming”, but I think it’s still happening.

I don't think I have that on my 55UJ670V  I will check on the new OLED55CX  when it arrives.
Usually dimming can be disabled in the menus...

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

Turkey

55LB670V-ZA model

version 05.05.70

webOs 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley)

Updated latest version available on LG current site.

Have trouble you can use the current version proposed for Turkey?

Where and how can i download it?

Can you help me

Thank you

-------------------------------

Merhaba,
Türkiye
55LB670V-ZA model 
sürüm 05.05.70
webOs 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley)

LG mevcut sitesinde olan güncellenmiş son sürüm.

Türkiye için önerdiğiniz sıkıntısız kullanabileceğim bir sürüm mevcut mu?
nereden ve nasıl yükleyebilirim?
Yardımcı olurmusunuz
Teşekürler

IMG_20210117_235611.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. 
Does anyone here have the firmware 06.00.15 for LG 49UJ630V-ZA which is the model that I have? Would appreciate if someone have this firmware for that specific model, so that I can download and update to it. 

15 hours ago, TJ94 said:

Hello everyone. 
Does anyone here have the firmware 06.00.15 for LG 49UJ630V-ZA which is the model that I have? Would appreciate if someone have this firmware for that specific model, so that I can download and update to it. 

I updated and since then I am unable to use the remote control. I get ""Bluetooth service needs to be initialized"" so I followed every tip on the web to get it to work. At some point it worked after turning the TV off and On (using button on TV + then click on remote wheel) - but then the pointer did not work so I clicked Home + Back buttons and that messed things all over again.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

Anybody been offered firmware 05.00.20?

I have a 49sm9000 2019 eu version on firmware 05.00.15. Firmware popped up this morning and started downloading (even with auto update turned off) now saying no update available.

Just wondering if anyone had seen this.