Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Thanks!

Where do you find / get updates for beta firmware / software for LG products?

The community seems very fragmented.

In eng here :http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.ixbt.com%2Ftopic.cgi%3Fid%3D62%3A22149 ;

and here :http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwebos-forums.ru%2Ftopic3157.html

Thank you Dejan.

Actually i have version 05.10.01 (webOS version 1.4.0-2301 afro-ashley) on my TV.

Does this version older than the one suggested by you ? 

FW: 05.05.01  /  webOS: 1.4.0-2301 afro-ashley  /  Croatia  /  55EC930V (OLED)

... and, after update to this version, I noticed some issues:

- LG store stopped working (trying to load but ends up with kicking me back on Live TV), and

- Cannot browse photos & videos from my mobile phone on tv set

Ah hah, thanks, it seems that's all old WebOS 2 and below, it's a shame LG don't make the WebOS 3 builds public.

Hi to all.

I have this model:

47LB 652V-ZA

with this webos version:

1.4.0-2518 (afro-ashley)

Which version can i install on this model???

Has anyone try to update the latest webos on this tv???

Thanks to all for any suggestions.

hello ~ Dejan Fehirov

My TV model : 42LB7200 (Hong Kong)

Which version can i install on this model???

l using 05/0056 beta version 

This is latest test-beta/official firmware (05.00.56) for this model/region.

Hello, I have a 42LB6500 (Brazil) on version 5.00.55. There are any new version for this tv?

If yes, it is possible to send me the link to download?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

Thank you Dejan.

Actually i have version 05.10.01 (webOS version 1.4.0-2301 afro-ashley) on my TV.

Does this version older than the one suggested by you ? 

Balrom,

Qual o modelo da sua TV? Queria um Firmware que fosse mais atual para a minha TV. 

A minha é 42LB6500 com firmware 05.05.01.

Alguém sabe de um firmware mais atual que esse para a minha TV? Se sim, poderia me passar o link, por favor?

Hello, I have a 42LB6500 (Brazil) on version 5.00.55. There are any new version for this tv?

If yes, it is possible to send me the link to download?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

i see there is a new firmware in the korean site for LG UF850

it's 4.05.05 version

등록일 2016-09-21

2015년 LG 울트라 HD TV 최종 S/W공유드립니다.

1.적용모델
    - 43/49UF6900
    - 40/43/49/55/60/65UF7700
    - 70/79UF7780
    - 49/55/60/65UF8500
    - 49/55/60/65UF8570
    - 55/65UF8600
    - 55/65EG9600
    - 55/65UG8700   

2.최종 Ver

3.변경
  ⓐ lg로고멈춤
  ⓑ HDMI UHD(2160)화면 깜박임 개선
  ⓒ T-Con F/W USB 업데이트 SW 대응
  ⓓ OLED 화면 깨짐 이슈 개선
  ⓔ USB포트 표시 잘못 되는 문제 대응
  ⓕ SW버그 수정
  ⓖ
특정 월말 익일에 걸친 프로그램 예약녹화 등록 안되는 문제 개선 대응(04.00.02)
  ⓗ  매직 리모콘 페어링 해제 되는 Issue 개선 대응(04.00.10)
  ⓘ 특정 채널 전환 시 AV Sync 틀어짐(04.00.15/20)
  ⓙ 블루투스 버그 수정
  ⓚ 영상 관련 버그 수정2

ⓛ 음성 관련 버그 수정

Some time ago, i just had to change dvb for atsc on the link to download brazilian version, but since two or three updates ago it is not working anymore...

What happened?

• Like 1

Hi, I have an LG UF776 with 4.25.10 OS version.

Do you know if exist an update official or beta?

There is new test/beta firmware 04.25.55 for UF680, UF770-UF778, EF950, EG920 (webOS 2) (Europe)

http://su.lge.com/GlobalSWDownloadCdn.laf?IMG=/201610/starfish-dvb-secured-lm14a-biscayne-1341-04.25.55-prodkey_nsu_V3_SECURED.epk

Source: http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=62:22149

• Like 1

Hi Team

I have little problem. I stuck with 05.05.01.

When I click "Check update" then TV start switching chanels in the background and after few minutes says can't find any update..

I did yesterday FW downgrade using Simon procedure http://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1997-how-to-downgrade-webos-tv-firmware-tutorial/

then Tv start dowloading new FW's (couple versions) but again stuck with 05.05.01, and again start switching chanels and no update found..

My tv 47LB731V-ZE 

Any idea?

p.s Yes I can use USB stick, but I need to know what happen with my TV first .. Please note that in the past I used Beta versions as well..