Quantcast

Not Enough Storage issue

Faisal Aljundi

Question

20 answers to this question

I've just purchased the Skylanders battlegrounds pack for My new LG 42LB730 and according to the TV I have 973MB of space and the game needs 1062MB. I've tried to use a USB stick for extra storage but I can't get the TV to use it for that. How can I use this version of the game developed to work specially with the WebOS system when the TV itself can't take it? I've tried the factory reset and it's up to date on the firmware.

No,the memory issue is happening to everyone who has a Lg TV running the WebOS, it is caused by an unprofessional programming that leads to a memory leakage, as you can compare to their old OS Netcast, you could watch everithing on the web browser and it even had flash player, lg is going backwards because their new OS the WebOS, so called the fastest TV OS by LG is a shit for me, i bought lg TV because i wanted to watch movies in the web browser but it doesn't do what it's pourpose is, if you only want to watch youtube and use facebook, you can buy a BluRay player wich supports it, don't buy a LG smart TV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG I have the exact same problem! I bought the 47LB731V lg tv and it came with the Skylanders battlegrounds. I tried to download it and there wasn't enough space. I put a usb memory stick and when the download finished it gave me an error message. I have tried three different usb sticks and hdds and it always shows the same error! Does anyone know how do I fix it?

To fix the problem with all smart tvs is for the factory to install at least 64 G of ram on all tvs as with my phone  i have 64 g of ram and it still could use more but that would be to smart for them 

i can not see why the cost would be the issue ram is cheep now a days ,Next time you buy a smart tv ask how much ram it has if it dont have 64 g and it wont dont buy it  they will shortly fix the issue  1 g is just a toy.

I got a android pad w 8 gig of ram toy junk i got a android 16 g ram better still ran out of memory then a android with 32 g works rely good 64 g would be best for most devices   Get Smart ask before you buy I do now .a smart tv should be smart not to cheep .

Anyone Want to buy my 50 in 4k LG tv or trade for a non smart tv ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Disruptive Concept in Ownership Extends Usability of Appliances
      That Can Be Upgraded to Meet New Usage Trends, Patterns

SEOUL, Jan. 25, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is set to change the existing paradigm of home appliance usage with an upgradability option that adapts to the unique and changing lifestyles of customers. Developed under the concept, Evolving Appliances For You, LG upgradable appliances have the capability to incorporate new features developed in the future based on owners’ usage patterns and habits.
      What upgradability brings to the table is the ability to add a new function or convenience to an existing appliance through new software, new hardware or both. For example, users can improve the performance of the LG PuriCare air purifier when a new pet joins the family by upgrading with the Pet Care Filter to more thoroughly filter out pet fur and dander from the air.1 Upgradable LG dryers can be enhanced later on to handle different climates and fabrics with new accessories and software downloadable from the Upgrade Center in the LG ThinQ app.
      For the customer, upgradability enables the LG appliance to keep up with changing trends and usage patterns over the many years of that product’s lifespan, extending usefulness many times over. In all, LG is planning to introduce approximately 20 upgradable appliances this year.2
      “Upgradeability challenges the idea that expensive appliances are designed with planned obsolescence in mind,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “We want customers to experience the feeling of getting a new washer or refrigerator throughout the entire lifecycle of an LG appliance, not just the first time they bring the item home.”
      Customers in specific markets can expect to see LG’s first upgradable washer and dryer later this year. Follow LG’s Home Appliance Instagram account () for more information when available.
      # # #
      1   Pet Care Filter sold separately.
      2  Upgradable products and features may vary depending on model and region.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By Dr. Amin
      I purchased an LG 43up7550 television.
      My problem is with the Lg content store, whereas the Tv is connected to the internet and by the browser can be searched on the internet, the LG content store has a connection error and can not see any application on it and this error occurs when I try to open any factory installed the app on Tv. 
      I set DNS to google DNS server (8.8.8.8) but this problem still exists.
      please help me for solving this problem.
    • By TimtheToolMan
      We just purchased a new LG WebOS TV OLED 65" and running the setup through the app or the TV remote says it can't load the user agreement. This is blocking us from getting to streaming apps like Nexflix or any smart functions like Voice assistant.
      TV worked fine for a few days but voice assistant stopped working and after much effort LG tech said to  Reset to Initial Settings. Now we have mentioned no smart functions. TV is on ethernet and its browser functions on web fine. Tried running off neighbor's wifi with same results.
      Tried switching to different country, unplugging/hold power button for 20 seconds/wait one minute,  resetting TV multiple times, setting up remote again, ...
      Error message: Unable to Load User Agreements  A server error has occurred while downloading  the User Agreements. You must download and agree to the terms of the User Agreements to use this feature or application. Do you want to try to download them again… Unable to Load User Agreements  Sorry, but the User Agreements  can't be downloaded at this time…Please check your internet connection and try again later.    No change when trying over five days.
      Now there is no local company available to service TV. Maybe it's time to send it back and give LG TV a one star rating. I am willing to change motherboards but doubt if LG would go along with that.
      Anyone have any ideas.

• By jkester
      Sling TV is my default app on my LG TV.   Everything  was working fine until today.  Now when I hit the HOME button on the remote, the TV correctly returns to the HOME page, but then immediately re-launches Sling TV before I have an opportunity to select a different app (for example, Netflix).   This cycle repeats itself every time I enter HOME while in the Sling TV app.  The only way I can return to HOME without Sling TV automatically relaunching is to manually select a different input (e.g., HDMI one or LIVE Team), and then enter HOME and it will correctly stay in HOME until another app is selected.  I've tried resetting the TV  and I've tried deleting/adding Sling TV.  I have the latest WebOS update.  This may have started after downloading a recent Sling TV app?  Not sure.  Any suggestions appreciated.