• 4 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By Spoll
      It would be great if I didn't need to use an Amazon fire stick on my awesome oled tv to get the apps I want.
      Please update the webos to at least 4.0 on modelsOLED65B6PB6

• By News Reporter
      Showcasing Its Vision at CES 2022 for Easier, More Convenient Way of Life

SEOUL, Dec. 15, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) today unveiled a lively video featuring John Legend, the award-winning artist and new LG SIGNATURE brand ambassador, to kick off LG’s participation in CES 2022. Set to the theme The Better Life You Deserve, the approximately 30-second teaser video invites guests to LG World Premiere on January 4 at 08:00 (PST), LG’s official announcement event at CES.
      Singing to his special holiday song, You Deserve It All, Legend invites everyone to join LG at CES to experience the innovations that enable them to live the better lives they deserve. At its first LG World Premiere, LG fans and followers who visit LG’s CES and global will learn about the company’s vision for moving forward to meet the latest lifestyle challenges.
      In line with the new format of CES for 2022, LG is combining physical and digital elements to deliver a new experience to engage more people globally. Employing advanced virtual and augmented reality technologies, LG’s plan is to seamlessly connect visitors in Las Vegas as well as around the world to experience the unique benefits of its latest innovations and the singular vision that unites them all.
      “Today’s consumers deserve to live easier, more fulfilling lives and that’s what drives LG to innovate every single day,” said Lee Jeong-seok, head of LG Electronics’ Global Marketing Center. “We look forward to showing at CES how LG can make that possible, how life can be made better even with the challenges we all face on a daily basis.”
      All are invited to experience LG World Premier for themselves by visiting on January 4 beginning at 08:00 Las Vegas time.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By k-tones
      Hi all,

I have searched on this forum briefly, but have not found an answer. Long story short: My 6 year old TV is up to date according to the integrated firmware check. However, it appears that it's not the latest WebOS, respectively it doesn't load the latest apps. In particular the prime app from amazon, which offers Champions League football in Germany, but it cannot be selected in the App on the TV. My assumption is that it's because it's an older TV. Maybe I am wrong though. 

Anyway, is there a way to update the OS of the TV or hack it or whatever to get the latest apps and OS?

Cheers,
      K
    • By News Reporter
      As an organization engaged fully in making a positive impact on society, LG understands its responsibility as a corporate citizen. To make its products and services more accessible to all individuals, LG established an advisory group comprised of experts and persons with disabilities to make LG home appliances accessible to a more diverse audience.

As a key component of its social contribution framework, LG is investing heavily in future generations with programs specifically designed to assist and support tomorrow’s leaders by strengthening their skills and capabilities in the real world. Since 2011, LG has hosted the program to provide youth with disabilities useful IT skills for today’s workforce.

The first GITC to be held entirely online, this year’s new format was designed to enable as many participants as possible from all over the world to participate using whatever connected device they had access to: laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet. In June, nearly 500 participants from 14 countries came together online to participate in the preliminary round, with almost 80 percent returning for the finals in October.

Programming a remote model car to navigate a track for the eCreative challenge
      Attendees competed across four challenges designed to test their computer skills: advanced text and image search (eLifeMap), Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (eTool), creating and editing videos (eContent) and coding/ programming (eCreative).
      GITC participants at Mongolian University of Science and Technology
      What’s more,  to address the digital information gap in the fourth industrial revolution, LG will host the virtual Innovation & Inclusion Forum in November. Participants will include representatives from and the international NGO who will come together to discuss issues and challenges faced by persons with disabilities in low and middle-income countries in accessing economic opportunities.
      Students from Indonesia participating in the eTool challenge
      By helping youth with disabilities unlock their full potential and develop new skills for today’s workforce, LG is hopeful that GITC participants will feel that they’re a little closer to achieving their life’s dreams
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content