Quantcast

IPTV Smarters subtitles

MURAD

Question

Hello , There is no setting to select subtitles for series and movies, I tried clicking on the colors on the remote, but nothing worked, I poked around in settings and found nothing. I sent several emails to the company, but no response was received. I remember that there was an option in the previous version, who has the same problem and what can be done?

The problem is not with the iptv service because I tried it on a Samsung TV and there is an option to change subtitles. I downloaded another iptv application for lg tv and there is an option to change subtitles. The problem is with the application itself (iptv Smarters) which supports lg store, iptv Smarters company should make a new update and bring back the icon that lets you choose a language.

9 minutes ago, Kermitt987 said:

Hi, 

I had the same issue and actually when you are on the top right arrow (to restart), if you press right and the OK it opens the tracks and subtitles menu. The menu seems to be there but hidden on the right outside the screen. 

Enjoy :)

Actually the only thing that can be changed is the font size... 

On 9/5/2023 at 2:45 PM, Kermitt987 said:

Hi, 

I had the same issue and actually when you are on the top right arrow (to restart), if you press right and the OK it opens the tracks and subtitles menu. The menu seems to be there but hidden on the right outside the screen. 

Enjoy :)

! It shows me the subtitles options when I do this but I can’t actually click on them! Only font and back but not the other options

On 7/18/2023 at 7:36 PM, MURAD said:

The problem is not with the iptv service because I tried it on a Samsung TV and there is an option to change subtitles. I downloaded another iptv application for lg tv and there is an option to change subtitles. The problem is with the application itself (iptv Smarters) which supports lg store, iptv Smarters company should make a new update and bring back the icon that lets you choose a language.

Same problem here. What another IPTV App did you use for subtitles on LG? 

Good evening, sorry for my English but I am using a translator. As you equip yourself with an LG I noticed the lack of options for displaying subtitles during series or films...

After testing a good fifteen applications from the LG store, I finally found what I was looking for, namely a well-designed, fast and clear application with audio and subtitle options. This is the app 
Hot iptv! Found on the LG store (I don't know about Samsung). I've been testing it for a week now (there's 1 month of free testing). However, it costs €11 per device and for life. Hope this helps

On 10/26/2023 at 12:49 PM, AmuLulu said:

link hidden, please login to view
is just a player
Which IPTV service do you use that gives you the subtitles

the service provider has subtitles, the problem is iptv smarters has a bug and does not allow us to choose a subtitle to display. this problem seems to be for smart tvs.

yes max player is just a player same as iptv smarters, however max player is one of the few nice looking apps on smart tvs i could find which also has a working functionality to choose and display subtitles.

On 10/27/2023 at 9:02 PM, fokrones said:

the service provider has subtitles, the problem is iptv smarters has a bug and does not allow us to choose a subtitle to display. this problem seems to be for smart tvs.

yes max player is just a player same as iptv smarters, however max player is one of the few nice looking apps on smart tvs i could find which also has a working functionality to choose and display subtitles.

Thank you, fokrones!! Finally someone with a more or less actionable solution. I can confirm the subtitles functionality working across all devices (incl. LG OLED). MaxPlayer is not free though (€1,50 per month for 5 devices), which I am happy to pay. 

Thanks again!

UPDATE: after 2 months of use I can report the following about maxplayer.tv:

1) the display of subtitles sometimes differs depending on the device. One example: on LG TV only English whereas Multi Sub on iPad.

2) there are some bugs: for some episodes of GoT there were no English subs to choose from on LG TV. On iPad no problem.

3) the quality of the picture seems to be better on maxplayer.tv compared to Smarters iPTV but maxplayer.tv had more buffering issues than Smarters. 

To sum up, not very happy at the moment. Hoping to find better alternatives with working subtitles across ALL devices and no buffering issues. Any suggestions??

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 9:51 PM, Alex Pe said:
Good evening, sorry for my English but I am using a translator. As you equip yourself with an LG I noticed the lack of options for displaying subtitles during series or films...

After testing a good fifteen applications from the LG store, I finally found what I was looking for, namely a well-designed, fast and clear application with audio and subtitle options. This is the app 
Hot iptv! Found on the LG store (I don't know about Samsung). I've been testing it for a week now (there's 1 month of free testing). However, it costs €11 per device and for life. Hope this helps

The app is great and I have purchased it for life, thanks so much!

• Thanks 1