Quantcast

IPTV Smarters subtitles

MURAD

Question

Hello , There is no setting to select subtitles for series and movies, I tried clicking on the colors on the remote, but nothing worked, I poked around in settings and found nothing. I sent several emails to the company, but no response was received. I remember that there was an option in the previous version, who has the same problem and what can be done?

I have recently bought LG smart TV and facing the same issue on IPTV smarters pro. Unable to swap between audio tracks on TV itself. I can see options are available but arrow navigates between top settings and bottom fonts, can't select any other option. I have fire tv stick connected with same TV and there I can change the audio track in IPTV smarters pro.

Did you guys receive any reply of your emails from smarters pro? or somebody got any hack. 

If someone can suggest any other free IPTV app for LG smart TV where the same credentials of iptv smarters pro can be used and have audio track option to select.

Thanks

20240109_081356.jpg