Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

shelu parmar

65uk7500pta screen sharing with iphone

Dear sir ,

I am not able to screen sharing or mirroring between lg 65uk7500pta and iPhone XR .there is no option available in screen cast for iPhone ,this is premium brand how you can ignore this pls tell me the solution.

Dear sir ,
I am not able to screen sharing or mirroring between lg 65uk7500pta and iPhone XR .there is no option available in screen cast for iPhone ,this is premium brand how you can ignore this pls tell me the solution.
Try the below

link hidden, please login to view

Hope this helps.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:28 PM, shelu parmar said:

Dear sir ,

You can’t. UK7500 is a 2018 model AFAIK so it doesn’t support airplay. The screen mirroring/sharing feature for apple devices is called Airplay. 

It was introduced in LG tvs from 2019. The 2019 onward series models come with Airplay 2 support. For instance 65UM7300 etc..

UK7500 won’t be getting Airplay support ever. It will do get the apple tv app by end of year. The only solution is getting an apple tv for Airplay 2 support.

Airplay is NOT supported by LG WebOS or for that matter most of Android/Linux Smart TVs. You need a 3rd party streaming apps on both devices if you want to stream it. Let me warn you... the quality is useless and you will be very dissatisfied with the result. 

Get Apple TV if you really want to use AirPlay extensiely.

3 hours ago, Rajeev said:

Airplay is NOT supported by LG WebOS or for that matter most of Android/Linux Smart TVs. You need a 3rd party streaming apps on both devices if you want to stream it. Let me warn you... the quality is useless and you will be very dissatisfied with the result. 

Get Apple TV if you really want to use AirPlay extensiely.

AirPlay  isnt supported, but AirPlay 2 IS, My TV supports it and it works flawlessly.