Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

9 answers to this question

18 hours ago, vijaya dheeraj said:

How to instal  amazon and Hot star apps  in my LG samrt tv  49lh576t model 

i check all posiblities  it not  showing  ,  please  help   how to  download apps

what is the  solution

please  provide

The solution is for LG to put the Hotstar app in the LG Content Store on your TV. Until they do you cannot have it. You can use Amazon by using the internet browser to visit the Amazon site. Again the best solution is for LG to put the Amazon app on the LG Content Store. I doubt they will provide either.

On 4/10/2020 at 4:47 PM, vijaya dheeraj said:

How to instal  amazon and Hot star apps  in my LG samrt tv  49lh576t model 

i check all posiblities  it not  showing  ,  please  help   how to  download apps

Hi, Did you find a way to install these apps?.I tried projecting from my mobile through wifi direct and mira cast but we are getting only audio not video

Why should I spend on that if LG supports these app.LG provides these apps for latest smart tv on webos.Why cannot they provide to this model?

While they provide Netflix and humana apps, why can't they provide prime and hotstar

5 hours ago, raghav prakasam said:

Why should I spend on that if LG supports these app.LG provides these apps for latest smart tv on webos.Why cannot they provide to this model?

While they provide Netflix and humana apps, why can't they provide prime and hotstar

LG do not write the apps for the webOS platform, in the same way that Google and Apple do not create (beyond their own products) software for their respective platforms.

5 hours ago, raghav prakasam said:

LG do not write the apps for the webOS platform, in the same way that Google and Apple do not create (beyond their own products) software for their respective platforms.

Did you check to see if any of the add-on boxes support it, Roku, Nvida, Shield, Chromecast, generic Android box.

You'll have to buy the box and an HDMI cable