• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Thaer
      LG content store not working and I got an error ( network error 2) in the same time the tv connected to network and web app working normally, and I can’t update YouTube app . 
      I tried to unplug the router and tv , also I tried to reset to initial sitting but it’s not working.
      Tv Model : 70UF770Y-TD
      WebOS version :2.2.3 1353 as it show in the tv there is no update 
      so please advise me what I should do 

• By LesB
      When I first hooked up it downloaded apps fine and updated software.   Next day would not do either
      Software version 4.70.03    
      Model 55SM8100AUA
      Webos 4.7.0-50703
    • By Chidananda M
      VOOT app is not available on the Content Store of our LG TV.
      Please help in resolving the issue.
    • By Mueen Mirza
      Request if we can have apps  that are available on other OS/platforms in WebOS basis the country
      This will improve user experience and satisfaction

• By Yaswanth
      Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Mark Johnston
      Anyone else having issues with Prime Video? Keep getting an error message. No code just that something is wrong. Works fine via my PS4 and iPhone but not on LG tv app.

contacted Amazon and tried usually things but no joy. Been going on for two weeks
    • By Amit-32LH576D
      I have "32LH576D" LG Smart TV with the software version 05.00.07. I am not able to see Hotstar, PrimeVideo, ZEE5 etc entertainment apps on the LG content store in the tv. The software update says the most current software is installed. Can someone help me to figure out what is wrong? Is it possible those apps are not available for my tv?

• By Divya Dubey
      Hi 

I am.unable to get hotstar app in the LG content store on my LG webOS version 05.30.85.How can i install the hostar app?
    • By Doniv7
      Hey Team,
      I am using LG 43UH650T and the same is updated to latest firmware 5.50.80 yet it is not showing latest apps available on latest lg tv app store.
      Just wanted to know the availability of latest firmware for my tv that will support latest apps like Hotstar.