By Sylvie G
When I try to watch replay or live TV from Belgian casts in the browser I have error messages:
- for Auvio (RTBF) it is purely incompatible
- for RTLPlay , the message says that the browser version is too old and has to be updated.
It is impossible to install alternative browser on LG smart TV, or to update the LG one.
WebOS is not really a good idea, or at least it should be more "open" for the apps that are not proposed or updated.
I know it is possible to share from other machines (tablet, phone or computer) but I want to use my TV "alone" too!
Do you have a solution (other then buying a chromecast or equivalent device?)
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
Anyone looking at getting a LG TV I would recommend look to different company. LG do not provide any good webOS TV supportBy DeBC
Anyone looking at getting a LG TV I would recommend look to different company. LG do not provide any good webOS TV support
Similar Tagged Content