Quantcast

Just updated to firmware 06.00.25 but wha

David J

Question

17 answers to this question

link hidden, please login to view

recautions and usage before installation

Download information

file name 2017 OLED/LED Ultra HD TV Latest Software (M16P ADV_UJ9X~UJ78_OLED X7K)_Ver.06.00.25
product TV/Projector > Ultra HD
registration date 2021.08.31
Application Model
  • 49UJ7800-NB
  • 49UJ7860-NB
  • 49UJ8800-NA
  • 55UJ7800-NB
  • 55UJ7860-NB
  • 55UJ8800-NA
  • 55UJ9400-NA
  • 55UJ9800-NA
  • 55UJ9810-NB
  • 60UJ7800-NB
  • 60UJ7860-NB
  • 60UJ8800-NA
  • 60UJ9400-NA
  • 65UJ7800-NB
  • 65UJ7860-NB
  • 65UJ7F00-NA
  • 65UJ8800-NA
  • 65UJ9400-NA
  • 65UJ9800-NA
  • 65UJ9810-NB
  • 75UJ9860-NA
  • 86UJ9870-NA
  • OLED55B7F-N
  • OLED55B7K-N
  • OLED55B7L-N
  • OLED55C7K-N
  • OLED55C7L-N
  • OLED55E7K-N
  • OLED65B7F-N
  • OLED65B7K-N
  • OLED65B7L-N
  • OLED65C7K-N
  • OLED65C7L-N
  • OLED65E7K-N
  • OLED65G7K-N
  • OLED65W7K-N
Operating System (OS) Web OS
Download

WebOS3.5_M16P_Adv_06.00.25.zip

Check the precautions and usage method before installation

Hello?

We share the final S/W of Ultra HD TV released in 2017.

1. Applied model
     - XXUJ9XXX

- XXUJ8XXX

- XXUJ78XX

- XXUJ7F00

------------------

- OLEDXXB7K/L

- OLEDXXC7K/L

- OLEDXXE7K

- OLEDXXW7K

- OLEDXXG7K

- OLEDXXB7F (specialized model)

2. Final Ver

3. Changes
   ⓐ Soundbar connection after soundbar volume MAX to ascend  

ⓒ Magic remote control pairing disconnected / Glitter noise

ⓔ Improved screen flickering when switching channels immediately after DTV magnifier zoom ends

ⓕ Fix OLED DTV Lipsync

ⓖ A horizontal bar in the form of a wrinkle at the bottom of the ATV screen occurs

ⓗ Improved store backlight off

ⓘ Improvement of key feeling after pressing the Menu key after AC On

ⓙ    ⓚ (Updated) Response to UHD ATSC3.0 reception problem

ⓜ T8 store stream equipment issue improvement response (03.60.15)

ⓞ Dolby TrueHD support_OLED TV only (04.70.06)
  ⓟ Video flicker improvement (when Deep Color ON (04.70.06)
  ⓠ ATSC 3.0 recording applied (04.70.06)

Improved screen tearing in       T8 (04.70.30)           - Improved handling issues (04.70.30)

ⓣ OLED model Dolby Audio HDMI input switching audio issue improved (04.70.36)

Ⓤ  not Intermittent power on Improvement (04.70.70)

ⓥ Corrected the problem that the volume dropped to 0 due to the operation of a specific app (04.70.76)

ⓦ Improved 'WiFi_BT module full speed' after recognition of LiveTV video interruption (04.70.90)

ⓧ MR reflection (05.80.04)

ⓨ Intermittent voiceless improvement while watching LiveTV (05.80.15) 

Security Update (05.80.35).

② Improvement and expansion of LG channel service (06.00.05)
      Improvement of minor issues related to software

① Improvement of minor issues related to software (06.00.15)

- Improved screen saver operation while playing TVING app content

② Improvement of minor issues related to software (06.00.20)

③ Improvement of minor issues related to software (06.00.25)

Hello, there is no longer the microphone icon in the YouTube search engine, it seems to me that the functions within each application correspond to the developer of each application individually, as an example: YouTube on the one hand, Netflix separately .. each developer updates or not their application for each platform (webOs, tyzen, Android, etc ..); Some are loaded as an update of the complete application, that gives to put it in some way a channel or working context to the installed version, like a framework, within which one reads what comes from the internet, that content can present some modifications to the same interface that one receives, such as changing the content of youtube channels, new videos ... I do not know what would have been the case, since I take general ideas to suppose, if the YouTube developer for this platform removed that function through an update of the application or only the content that the application reads when connecting to its platform. I did not realize when it was gone. but you would have to make the request to YouTube and its developer. As another example, hbo can be accessed from any browser and it is like viewing an internet page, some time later they had the application for lg enabled in some countries and it took months, or 1 year to appear in Latin America, I am from Argentina, At that time he accessed through the browser, made the criticism and request to lg and hbo to enable it, when they enabled the application it had the same appearance, delays and functions, and when he modified some sections, he had not yet updated the application. on the basis of that my assumption for this case. If you get more accurate data, do not hesitate to comment or share it so that the rest of us can continue learning too, thank you ..

I have an OLED55B7A with 6.00.05, and the user interface and apps are completely useless, so I use a Roku box.  That said, the TV randomly reboots from time to time.  So, my questions:

1. Did anyone install 6.00.25 and get *increased* performance out of the webOS UI?

2. Does anyone have a rebooting issue that 6.00.25 fixes?

Thanks!

Rob

Hi, I have also issues with Youtube/Netflix and the magic remote since the update to version 06.00.25 on my LG 49SJ8109.

Youtube and Netflix have buffering issues and the Video is lagging.

Youtube microphone search disappeared and sometimes the magic remote does not work and only a restart of the TV is solving that.

I guess a downgrade to the firmware 06.00.20 would solve the problem but I cannot find any download link for the firmware version.

On 10/15/2021 at 12:28 AM, Mike92 said:

I have the same issue. Netflix crashes and I get tvq-pb-101(5.3). The internet says that I need to "discharge" the TV. I have unplugged it for hours and I have held down the power button while unplugged. The remote stops working and all I can do is turn off the TV. It freezes up. Nothing seems to work. I am so frustrated. This has been going on for months.

Hi,

If you can afford it, I suggest you abandon using the webOS interface and remote control and simply by an external box (ex: Roku Ultra, etc).  I have this setup (and a brand new, high spec HDMI cable), and the combination is very workable.  The cable fixed my rebooting problem, and Roku fixed everything else.  Shame on LG for such poor software management.

I updated my SJ800V to 06.00.25. No issues with simple usage so far. I've had it for a month.

I mainly use it for streaming with its build-in apps like Netflix, Prime, Disney+ and Apple TV. And for playing games on Switch and Xbox One X.

Admittedly I haven't tried doing more advanced stuff, like Bluetooth, playing movies from USB etc. I also haven't spent time going around settings comparing changed vs older versions. I think the quick Picture profiles have changed, but I don't terribly mind.

My main pains have not changed. There is no proper buttons support in apps. For instance, the channel up/down buttons do nothing in apps, while they could have been used for skipping ahead, or going to the next episode etc. There's no easy way to change screen brightness (like 2-3 times a day depending on my room lighting). The auto brightness helps, but it's not enough (come on, all smartphones understand that a slider is still needed). Netflix and Prime sometimes get stuck and there's no super simple way to restart them (I know how to do it, but maybe the average user doesn't). The remote doesn't have a dedicated Pause button (the new model has it though). It's not possible to use the 0-9 buttons to type text via T9, the way you could do it on your Nokia phone. This would be much easier that using the cumbersome pointer and aim at small squares on the virtual keyboard. And the Apple TV app is super slow, not sure who's to blame.

But all these are the same as in the previous version.

Hi

Since the update of my LG OLED 55B7V firmware to 06.0025 i have had numerous wifi problems. The tv do not see all the wifi signals especially the 5GHz wigi signals and atruggles to connect to the 2.4Ghz and 5GHz wifi signals even if it recognises the signal. The smart remote also gives problems as the pointer disappears randomly and i have to use the arrows which at times also do not respond. Anyone that has a solution or know if LG will send an update as the tv is becomming difficult to use. 

10 hours ago, spike said:

Sounds too good to be true (and maybe it is because I've only just done it and can't say whether the fix lasts) but I re-paired the bluetooth remove as per: 

link hidden, please login to view
 and it's much snappier...

It was too good to be true. I've filed a ticket with LG.