Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mohamed Bahaa

LG webos Juddering like a hell frimware 5.5.55

Question

Hello guys really really im getting crazy about my LG Smart tv 60 inch.  60LB6520 after the new frimware 5.5.55 ....i cant stop seeing juddering in every movie or any channel via satellite or pc or netflix ... i cant watch anything without juddering ... i tried everything to fix it and zero result ..

* i disabled trumotion  and every option.

* i made trumotion on de judder 3 and de blur 0 to 10

* i made trumotion on de judder 0 and de blur 0 with                 real cinema on

i tried everything and really disappointed.

but the judder is gone once when i made trumotion smooth ( but u know the bad soap opera effect )

should i sell my tv or what i can do ...Neeed Heeelp

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• LG to show webOS Smart Fridge at CES 2017

The news out today as reported by Pulse News is that LG is planning to debut a webOS powered smart fridge this coming week at CES 2017. So what we know now is that webOS will be shown on TVs (we have that now), the new projector, signage (we have that now), and now a smart fridge! Stay tuned as it looks like the webOS ecosystem is growing!         According to the consumer-electronics industry Sunday, LG will unveil its smart fridge which runs webOS at CES 2017 to be held from Jan. 5 to 8

in LG webOS Smart Refrigerator

• Question: gigabit ethernet on smart TV

Hello, Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Cannot play mp3 from phone to smart TV

Hi I am trying to stream and display my favorite song collections on a smart TV, all failed. I had previously used samsung s3 to connect via bluetooth, but when i used iphone x to connect, the system reported an incompatible error. Can someone tell me why the connection was not successful? Here are the songs I want to play on my TV: https://klingeltonekostenlos.com/musik/ Thanks in advance  

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Demand5 to My5 for UK's Channel 5

Hi , i believe i have WebOS v1 on my 2013 42LA620V and have troubles with the Demand5 app. My newer 2017 LG has the My5 app, and i'll bet the 2013 is no longer compatible. Is this the case please? One day i'll work out how to blast the older set with an Open Source Android OS, to breath new life into it, as the screen and picture are still decent enough. Thanks, Tony

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Netflix resolution

Hi i've try to search in options but i can't find any solution: is there a way to change resolution of the video otput of Netflix?  my main problem is i've a "consume" connection with limited Gb per month and i want to consume less Gb with some contents  in my android tv box I seem to remember there were option near "language and subtitles" to select video quality or in the general settings of the app...

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Similar Tagged Content

• By prakhar_singh
      Updated my LG 55UK6360PTE to version 05.10.10 a few weeks ago. Few days after the update the television has trouble booting up, it gets stuck on the lg logo, then I have to switch the tv off by holding the power logo for a few seconds, then boot it up again only to find it getting stuck on the lg logo again, after repeating this process a few times I am finally able to boot the tv and proceed smoothly until I dare turn it off to face the whole issue all over again. Anyone else witnessed the same problems, is there anyway to downgrade the webos, tried the lgdtvupdater but it doesn't work, I guess it only works for models upto 2017. Correct me if I am wrong
    • By Schneider
      Hello everyone!
      I've just bought the new LG 55SM8600PLA with the latest update (AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support) and having many problems with it.
      The moment I plug the Ethernet cable on it, the TV starts spamming my entire network with Zeroconfi packages (captured with WireShark) resulting on all devices becoming unresponsive and slow.
      Here is screenshot of me pinging a wireless device with latency higher than 500ms, the moment I turn off the TV, ping goes to normal ~1ms (all cable):

This happens with all devices on my local network. Using a couple of Asus RT-AC68U routers.
      Does this happens to any of you?
      Thanks!
    • By Gursewak Singh
      When will we get sony liv app in our lg smart tv. Please update the true status.  We all are eagerly waiting for sony liv app.