Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mohamed Bahaa

LG webos Juddering like a hell frimware 5.5.55

Question

Hello guys really really im getting crazy about my LG Smart tv 60 inch.  60LB6520 after the new frimware 5.5.55 ....i cant stop seeing juddering in every movie or any channel via satellite or pc or netflix ... i cant watch anything without juddering ... i tried everything to fix it and zero result ..

* i disabled trumotion  and every option.

* i made trumotion on de judder 3 and de blur 0 to 10

* i made trumotion on de judder 0 and de blur 0 with                 real cinema on

i tried everything and really disappointed.

but the judder is gone once when i made trumotion smooth ( but u know the bad soap opera effect )

should i sell my tv or what i can do ...Neeed Heeelp

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By ajmboy
      So LG has put webOS on TVs, projectors, and now cars with webos auto. Does anyone thing LG will ever produce a webos powered smartphone or tablet? I know samsung has tried with tizen and it was only with the palm pre 2 and touchpad from HP that we saw webos on these types of devices. Just curious on what everyone thingks. Here's what webos used to look like..

HP Touchpad

• By dngold77
      is there a webtv function or app that shows all of shows available on all the services I subscribe to.  Xfinity does with this it's cable service for example. If you click on "recently watched" it all show all the shows you've watched wether from live TV, on demand, or from apps such as Netflix, that you've logged into. , Apple TV does the same thing. As do third party providers such as realgood.  Anything similar of LG TV
    • By Pecacheu
      It is now 2020, and the WebOS browser in LG Smart TVs (which I believe is Chromium-based) is still massively out of date and doesn't work properly with a ton of websites!
      The main problem is actually very simple. The browser doesn't support EMCAScript 2015 or ES6.
      Basically, translated from nerd speak, it doesn't work properly with modern code using new features created since 2015, so any newer websites will break unless they've been written to be compatible with ancient browsers and OSes.
      This should not be the case on a TV made in the current year. It should be running an up-to-date web browser, if not for convenience, then for SECURITY reasons as well!
    • By Deepraj T
      I hope LG check this forum.
      Powerful Browser App like Google Chrome that is able to play videos of Amazon Prime, the default browser  is like Kids play, taking ages to load. Able to control streaming quality in apps like Prime Video, Hotstar, NetFlix, Sunnxt etc., i do not understand how hard for any developer to put this feature in app, I think  WebOS SDK expose this to developer to provide this feature. File Explorer that allow us to store data in TV Wifi file Transfer App like ShareIT(Android) More Apps(MX Player, Jio Tv, Jio Cinema, Airtel Xtreme,  VLC Player etc.....)... i feel the most apps available in the content store are crap and useless  Actually i did not do much research before purchasing UK6360PTE TV, I never expected this much difference from Android TV, i do not know how LG even thinking to compete with this WebOS , because people are getting intelligent and do research before purchase of a TV. they definitely find Android TVs more feature rich.