Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found here.
Similar Tagged Content
By Charles Chidiac
Is there any way to show favorite channels list on iptv smarters app for LG tv ?
It appears in the android version of the app on my phone, but not in the webos on tv !
Thank you for your help.
By ahmed bimo
My smart TV model : 42Lb6520
Issue: many applications don't exist in LG app store like shahid despite the importance of this app that the most famous app in the middle East
And any other applications like Spotify and starzplay despite the importance of that
Please add this applications to LG app store
LG to Showcase webOS Auto at CES 2020, a Competitor to Android Auto and Apple Car Play
LG is hoping to break into the automotive infotainment sector, with its new platform.
LG Electronics is taking a big leap, diving head-first into the car infotainment market with webOS Auto. The company announced that it will showcase this new platform for cars during CES 2020 at its booth and across its partner booths, which include Microsoft, Qualcomm Qt and more. It's based on Qualcomm's Automotive Development Platform (ADP) and will also support various content companies such as iHeartRadio, Mapbox, and Cerence to begin with. This platform aims to compete with existing car infotainment platforms such as Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto.
LG Electronics will have a demo of a connected car at its booth at CES 2020, where it has partnered with Adient, a leading car seat manufacturer, to showcase the various services such as Internet radio and video streaming. LG Electronics' blog post on its Korean social website also mentions that it has worked with Microsoft, Qualcomm, MS, Qt, and Luxoft to develop webOS Auto and that CES attendees will be able to see demos or use cases of this platform at the respective partner booths too.
WebOS Auto is said to be built on top of Qualcomm's Snapdragon Automotive Development Platform and incorporates Qualcomm's technology to support multi-display and 5G networks. Microsoft is said to showcase an AVN (audio, video and navigation) scenario that combines webOS Auto and the Microsoft Connected Vehicle Platform (MCVP). Finnish software company, Qt, is said to introduce a human machine interface built using the software tool ‘Qt', and software company Luxoft will have a concept car developed on webOS Auto.