• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

If I google for Polish keyboard layout I get QWERTZ (

link hidden, please login to view
). Maybe nobody uses it (like the Dutch keyboard) but it could be the official keyboard layout. 

As far as I know most people use the US-International. Maybe you can change the keyboard layout without changing the language.

in Poland we do have two keyboard layouts officially, typist's one (QWERTZ)  and programmer's one (QWERTY),  but personally i don't know anyone who uses QWERTZ and never seen a keyboard with such layout sold here in Poland, i don't also think it's regional thing etc.

as an IT guy it's most common user error when user switches them by mistake and calls us screaming the keyboard broke because it writes z in place of y and vice versa

also haven't found layout setting in tv's menu, you just get it as 'Polish',  of course i could select English keyboard (i think it's default, English and "local' keyboard when choosing localisation) but i'd have to change back to Polish to use Polish accents signs etc

of course, i'm familiar with this menu, when Polish language of the device is set two keyboards are default English and Polish (both grayed out), there's only one Polish keyboard to choose, and it's QWERTZ, you probably can see it yourself on your device

also they told me on their Polish facebook fanpage that QWERTZ keyboard is intended and there is no bug, which is infuriating

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      LG USA’s latest collaboration in their year-long Only on OLED content campaign is a three-part content series featuring popular Kansas City Chiefs football tight end Travis Kelce and a look at his ambitions not only for the upcoming football season which kicked off this past week but also off the field as a fashion brand founder, business owner, and philanthropist.

The three-part series is airing on with special cut downs from the episodes available on and promoted across the .

Episode 1 of “Travis Kelce, Only on OLED” which debuted last week, answers the question, “What’s next for Travis Kelce?” Accompanied by his close friends, the series chronicles Kelce’s next big idea, “365 Days of Travis,” a calendar allowing his fans to get more of him every day of the year. Throughout the series, viewers will see the calendar come to life from concept to photo shoot, and ultimately the big unveil.

“Partnering with LG in the lead up to my season was a natural fit,” said Kelce. “There is no better way to watch football or any sport than on an LG OLED TV. I was stunned by the picture quality, its ability to capture the speed of sports in intense, crisp detail and deliver an experience that made you feel like you were at the game. Working with them on this series also let me show people who I am off the field. I appreciate LG giving me the opportunity to share that with others.”

“To highlight LG OLED’s ability to deliver an unrivaled sports viewing experience at home, it was only fitting that our next Only on OLED collaboration be with one of football’s biggest champions as the pro and college football seasons get underway,” said Peggy Ang, LG’s Senior Vice President of Marketing. “With our Only on OLED activations, we are bringing to our consumers unique content that goes beyond the game and highlights the stories behind today’s biggest athletes off the field.”

The Only on OLED campaign focuses on key consumer passions in sports, movies and gaming that are drivers for TV purchases. To reach consumers, the campaign features unparalleled access to unique events and moments best enjoyed on LG OLED TVs. Earlier this summer, LG released Hangin’ With Kuz, a social media series featuring basketball star Kyle Kuzma which offered fans a glimpse into his new home and off-court passions. The program kicked off earlier this year with a live celebrity gaming showdown between multi-platinum-selling music mogul DJ Khaled and world-renowned actor Megan Fox.
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      From heart rate monitors in smartwatches to accelerometers and gyroscopes for measuring an athlete’s movement or swing, technology takes sports to a whole new level of precision. In the world of esports, advanced tech isn’t just something that’s good to have, it’s a necessity. And in this world, LG UltraGear hardware has developed a reputation as the best gear for victory.

According to , the gaming PC and monitor market expanded rapidly in 2020, reaching 55 million units sold for a year-on-year increase of 26.8 percent. And with more people than ever working and playing from home, demand for better PC hardware experienced huge growth with sales of LG’s gaming monitors more than tripling between 2019 and 2020.
      Let’s take a look at what sets LG UltraGear gaming monitors apart from the rest.

Compared to other panel technologies such as Twisted Nematic (TN) or Vertical Alignment (VA), LG’s In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel provides a wider viewing angle with minimal color distortion as well as a wide color gamut with excellent contrast. LG was the to introduce an IPS monitor with one millisecond Gray-to-Gray (GTG) response time, a significant advantage over the 20-30 milliseconds of regular monitors. One millisecond means fewer distracting visual effects such as ghosting for a smoother, faster gaming experience. And with a refresh rate of up to 144Hz, ultra-high screen resolution and exceptionally lifelike picture quality, it’s easy to see why LG UltraGear has become an esport favorite.

Currently there are in the UltraGear monitor lineup including a new 32-inch (model 32GP850) featuring the advanced Nano IPS display technology. Later this year, LG will debut the industry’s first 34-inch monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC® ULTIMATE built-in for the highest level of compatibility with NVIDIA graphics cards.

LG makes a great effort to understand what gaming fans really want. One way is through the UltraGear Advisory Board, an online community of approximately 200 gamers from around the world managed by LG. Members of the board have a voice in developing new products, advising on both technical as well as design aspects.

And LG UltraGear gaming monitors are not only the ideal choice for a home gaming setup, it’s a brand in high demand by professionals who game for a living. LG is currently with Gen.G Esports, one of the top esports organizations, to support their League of Legends Champions Korea (LCK) team. Using LG UltraGear monitors, the team is already .

Built for a better gaming experience to deliver an edge over the competition, LG’s UltraGear gaming monitors have been the preferred gear for many gamers since its launch in 2018. So whether you’re a pro gamer or just a casual player, LG UltraGear can provide the right gear for the job to make the difference between victory and defeat.
      # # #

• By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a Dolby Vision file encoded in MKV container format, the image is green/purple in colour. A quick googling says, this occurs due the default media player in WebOS not able to decode Dolby Vision MKV container files properly.
      When will this be fixed?
      Regards,
      Anish
    • By AdiLevit
      Hello Everyone
      We bought an LG TV model 43UP75003 in Europe. We want the menu to be in the Hebrew language and also to enjoy unique applications that exist in Israel.
      We entered the Area Option in the technicians menu. And any combination of numbers we entered did not change the region settings.
      I find it hard to believe that a company like LG will allow TV to be converted to any region in the world, and include all the languages of the world as any other brand in the world does, including the Palestine region, but they would not allow it into Hebrew !
      I guess I probably do not find the appropriate code for Israel. which oviessly got Change from previous years,  If there is anything that knows a solution to the issue. We would be happy to receive support.
    • By David Mokida
      I recently purchased LG's WebOS Based TV . And mostly my family are non tech savvy . Just wanted to know if I can enable the AI Sound and Picture .. 
      Does the AI suck or should I turn them on ? (Mostly used for Hotstar Serials and Youtube ) 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By SamuelCabral
      Hi, after updating my TV to 05.00.02 version, every time I turn on my TV. The down menu (same as click on house button), is visible.

• By Yuriy Novak
      Hi All,
      I have discovered a weird bug. If I exit playing .avi file and try to open it again the tv will show an error 'This file cannot be recognised. Returning to list.'
      I guess it stores a timestamp after exiting playing video to resume playing it later from the same position.
      But for some files (in my case avi files) the TV can't resume from a specific time (for some reason).
      I haven't found an option to remove a resume timestamp for a specific file. As a workaround I can rename the file and the TV will play it fine from the start.
      TV: 55UM7100PLB
      webOS TV Version: 4.7.0-50607 (goldilocks2-gulaga)
      Demo of the bug: 
      link hidden, please login to view Thank for any help.
    • By Zorac Dev
      I currently have webos ver 04.70.45 lgwebostv uj670v   1. Under certain circumstances the TV will turn itself on during the night. After much testing it would appear that if a schedule program is due during the early hours while the TV is off it will turn itself on waking everyone. For example set a reminder for a program that starts at 11pm. Then if you turn your TV off at 10.30pm the TV will turn itself back on later. I suggest that there should be an additional check prior to the reminder going off to see if the TV is on. if it is not on then don't action the reminder thus not turning the TV on. twice now have been woken during the night to find the TV on. please fix in next release and advise.   2. Also, can you add a page in settings.  general. about TV. upgrade. what's been updated. a histotical list of changes. this would be ideal as it would advise both bug fixes and new features.   3. Also the favourites feature is very hard to organise. For example if I add a new channel to favourites1 it will go to the bottom of the list. However the swap feature is useless if you want to move this channel to say the second position. This is a problem because you are expecting us to swap 2 channels when on reality we need to move 1 channel from the bottom to say the 3rd slot WITHOUT changing any others. We don't want to swap the channel in position 2 with that in last position.