Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Leo

Connectsdk.com down!

Hello people,

i would like to ask what happend to http://connectsdk.com/. Few days now the website is down and you cannot see any documentations or anything else regarding connectsdk develop. 

Anyone knows something?

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Hi people

I have a problem with my LG webOS TV lf630t...whenever I try to open an app I reaceive a pop up messages...application has not been installed..Try again..my Wi-Fi is strong..

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• 2 HMDI channels using Dual Play feature, 2 people watch a different channel.

I really would like to see the feature to watch 2 HDMI channels at the same time. One with headset, and one on speakers (or two headsets)   This would solve a lot of frustation in families, like one person wants to play a game and the other wants to watch TV etc.   Obvioulsy you would need two HDMI sources. TV decoder, media-player, game console, blu-ray player ....   If you want a marketing name, you can call it Dual Watch With 4K TV's you wouldn't even lose resolution on your two 1080

in LG webOS Wish List

• Has been the development of ConnectSDK stopped?

Hi guys,   I've recently check the Connect SDK repository on Github and I've seen that last commit was in September 2015! Does anyone know what happened since no one made any new commits since such a long time?   I appreciate you answer on this matter.  

in Connect SDK

• ConnectSDK for Netcast Apps

Hi,   I want to understand whether ConnectSDK can be used for LG Smart TV apps which does not have webOS? Also, does ConnectSDK work same way with other TV platforms such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, etc...?   Thanks. Pravin

in Connect SDK

• Will LG Develop a webOS Smartphone?

From Wall Street Journal today: http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/BL-DGB-31645 LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV LG now plans to showcase an Internet-connected television model powered by webOS in January at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, a person familiar with the matter told The Wall Street Journal. He didn’t elaborate on the features of the operating system, but said it would retain the “cards” system, or a stack of pop-ups that allows users to navigate multiple applications, ori

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion