Quantcast

Connectsdk.com down!

Leo

Hello people,

i would like to ask what happend to
link hidden, please login to view
. Few days now the website is down and you cannot see any documentations or anything else regarding connectsdk develop. 

Anyone knows something?

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
13 hours ago, myalcin said:

ConnectSDK is still down

I started new with developing for webOS and wanted something to receive strings from Android to webOS 3.5.

Maybe someone here can help me, to get started with connectsdk or something else.

Hi @myalcin

I am guessing that ConnectSDK has been superseded by the LG Developer:

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kennyboom99
      hi Guys,
      My lg tv when set to live tv will show full screen for around 20 seconds and then show a very small shrunk screen in the top left corner of the channel
      i can switch channels but the screen stays mall
      netflix displays in full screen
      picutre test shows full screen
      i have tried resetting the tv, power cycling, changing cables (coax) and nothing is making a difference.
      anyone have any ideas on what causes this?

this is what the screen looks like 
      any help is much appreciated

• By News Reporter
      LG has been recognized for its leadership and continuing dominance of the OLED TV market. Celebrating a decade of excellence and customer experience innovation this year, LG OLED remains the top choice in the premium TV segment through its unmatched contrast which enables perfect blacks and true-to-life colors, as well as its unprecedented flexibility and thinness.

According to market research firm Omdia, LG topped the OLED TV market by a landslide in the first quarter of 2023, claiming approximately 60 percent of the market by total shipments.
      LG OLED TVs are currently sold in over 130 countries, making them the most widely available OLED TVs in the world. Last year, the accumulated total shipments of LG OLED TVs (since their initial launch in 2013) exceeded 15 million units; making LG the first OLED TV maker to reach this impressive milestone.

Additionally, LG accounted for more than 70 percent of the market for ultra-large OLED TVs – 70 inches and above – in the first quarter. The company is reinforcing its strong position in the ultra-large premium TV segment with industry-leading solutions such as the 97-inch LG SIGNATURE OLED M (model M3), which is the world’s first consumer TV with a wireless solution capable of real-time video and audio transmission at up to 4K 120Hz.
      LG’s combined shipments of OLED TVs and LCD TVs in the first quarter were about 5.5 million units, with OLED TVs making up 738,000 of that number. Further, LG owned a 17.1 percent share of the global TV market as of first quarter 2023, by revenue.1

The company’s share of the global TV market has dipped slightly this quarter compared to the same period in 2022. This is mainly due to waning global demand and LG’s increased focus on stock risk management. However, LG OLED TV sales have remained strong, representing more than 30 percent of the company’s total TV sales in the first quarter of 2023.
      Meanwhile, total global TV shipments in the first quarter reached 46.52 million units, the lowest figure recorded since the same period in 2009. However, Omdia expects a recovery in the second half of 2023 and predicts shipments to reach 205.51 million units by year-end, a slight increase from last year.

The OLED TV segment is expected to enjoy an upswing as well. Omdia projects that OLED TVs will take 46.1 percent of the premium TV market (USD 1,500 and above) by revenue1 at the end of the year; up 10 percent from 2022 (36.7 percent market share). The rapid rise of OLED TVs is expected to accelerate as a result of more brands having entered the segment in recent years.2
      LG offers an increasingly diverse lineup of OLED TVs, with various screen sizes – from 42 to 97 inches – 8K and 4K options, and distinctive designs to choose from. Boasting an array of convenient and image-enhancing features, the company’s OLED TVs deliver unique customer experiences and next-level viewing immersion.

LG’s premium OLED TV lineup also includes the LG OLED evo series, which offers brighter, more lifelike images and LG Lifestyle Screens, which couple stunning picture quality with distinctive designs that add a touch of refinement to any living space. This year, the company will be expanding availability of the LG OLED Objet Collection Posé – a member of the Lifestyle Screen family – to a total of 40 countries worldwide.

LG OLED has been honored at the annually held CES Innovation Awards for 11 consecutive years3 and has received wide praise from major publications, including several “Best TV of the Year” titles and countless claims of being “the best TV I’ve ever reviewed,” “a true Marvel” and “the king of TVs.”
      LG has been working tirelessly for the past decade to realize the immense potential of OLED. Building on what it has achieved so far, the company will continue to create and innovate over the next decade, exploring more of the near limitless possibilities presented by its self-lit technology to deliver ever-greater customer value.
      # # #
      1 Revenue from sales to suppliers and retailers.
      2 As of 2022, a total of 21 companies supplied OLED TVs (LG, Skyworth, Konka, Changhong, Panasonic, Vestel, Loewe, Grundig, Metz, Philips, Bang & Olufsen, Sony, Toshiba, Hisense, Funai, Vizio, Sharp, Xiaomi, Huawei, JVC, Samsung).
      3 From 2013 to 2023.

• By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks 
    • By News Reporter
      Entering 2021 has given Australians new hope as they recover from a year that most might want to delete from memory. However, others would urge these people not to forget a year that still had so much good on display, especially down under where Aussies were determined to pull together and do what it takes to make life better for its people, every single day.
      To honor those staring directly in the face of difficult times, LG kicked off its
      link hidden, please login to view (#LGLocalLegends) program last May. Since then, LG has crowned 24 local legends who have been doing their bit and more for local communities to make lives that bit easier for so many around them.
      LG Electronics in Australia has awarded each winner’s selflessness with LG home prize packages that let them live life more easily through the company’s convenient and connected devices. Some of their stories were on the company’s global newsroom to promote and inspire similar acts of kindness among people of other nations.
      With so many outstanding gestures and noble actions made among the 2020 LG Local Legends winners it wasn’t hard to find more individuals to highlight. Let’s meet three more from this special group of people almost a year on from its creation.
      EMPOWERING YOUNG WOMEN

was named an admirable LG Local Legend for her efforts in empowering young girls to be comfortable and confident in their own bodies through her not-for-profit Pretty Foundation.
      Close to nine years ago she had her eureka moment and quit her corporate job to focus on campaigns empowering women and girls alike. And after endless research and meetings with experts she discovered that in Australia, 38 percent of 4-year-old girls are dissatisfied with their bodies, 34 percent of 5-year-old girls reported an intention to diet and 68 percent of 5- to 8-year-old children reported being teased for their appearance,* which gave birth to the – a charity focused on early education and prevention.

“Why wait for girls to become women before celebrating them?” said Merissa. With this in mind, she felt it was her duty to form the Pretty Inspirational Awards, which coincide with International Women’s Day, to celebrate the grand achievements of girls under 18 years of age. These inspiring girls were given the spotlight as role models for the younger generation thanks to their strong character, amazing skills and impressive abilities across various fields.
      RESCUER OF MISSING AUSSIES

deservedly claimed her status after dedicating thousands of hours every year searching for missing persons, such as those lost in the Australian bush or misplaced due to natural or man-made disasters. Through her passion and dedication to protecting and rescuing others, she founded a not-for-profit organization, , which utilizes a dedicated team of qualified volunteers that train canines to aid the NSW police department in the search for missing or lost people.

“Approximately 38,000 people go missing in Australia every year, and more than 2,600 have been missing for a while,” said Adele. “Lowering these statistics is what motivates me every day.” In the future, she hopes to have teams like Search Dogs Sydney all over NSW that can be deployed as soon as someone is reported missing.
      LIFEGUARD FOR QUEENSLAND’S BEACHES

Inspired by his father’s involvement in lifesaving rescue teams, has dedicated 36 years of his life to keeping Queensland’s beaches safe. As a volunteer for the non-profit organization , the largest volunteer movement of its kind and Australia’s leading coastal water safety, drowning prevention and rescue authority, Scott was more than qualified to be an LG Local Legend.
      National coastal safety is crucial in keeping Australians and tourists safe around some of the nation’s most dangerous parts. Between 2018 to 2019 alone, there were 122 coastal drownings which is above the past 15-year average. Lowering this heartbreaking statistic is what motivates Scott and his team to ensure appropriate educational programs and lifesaving services are in place to address Australia’s issues when it comes to coastal safety.

The LG Local Legends campaign brings LG Australia so much closer to local consumers, and displays the team’s unwavering support for those sharing its commitment to making life better. Click to learn more about the LG Local Legends recognized in 2020.
      By LG Australia Staff 
      # # #
      * Source:

• By Ikitainfo
      Exists a bug/error that you cannot up/down the volume when use an apple airpods connected to the TV, it works mute, but not up/down volume. Seems that with an update to the webos fix the problem.?