Quantcast

Volume up/down compatible Airpods bluetooth

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Danilo Peixoto Ferreira
      I wish I could control the volume of my LG TV 65NANO96SNA (webOS 4.50.71) using Apple TV 4K 3rd Generation (tvOS 17.3) with HDMI CEC (Belkin AV10176bt2M-BLK cable). The Apple TV has it on Settings, however, the TV does not respond to it. Turn on/off works. Volume control only works with IR. Could we prepare an update to support and fix it?

• By appie
      I have an LG 43UR80006LJ TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth iphone earpods headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time? Thx
    • By Danilo Peixoto Ferreira
      I wish I could control the volume of my LG TV 65NANO96SNA (webOS 4.50.71) using Apple TV 4K 3rd Generation (tvOS 17.3) with HDMI CEC (Belkin AV10176bt2M-BLK cable). The Apple TV has it on Settings, however, the TV does not respond to it. Turn on/off works. Volume control only works with IR. Could we prepare an update to support and fix it?

link hidden, please login to view
    • By robp
      55UJ651V After a few minutes, the Bluetooth clicks and disconnects. Sometimes it then re-starts the tv into the on mode, with nothing selected. It will not find the bluetooth device again. Unless, I try a different Blutooth device and then it does the same thing all over again. Is there any answer to this - or does the module need replacing. There seems to be a lot of discussion online regarding Bluetooth issues with LG. I have hearing issues and must use headphones! This is impossible!
    • By Ririo
      How to set up bluetooth only audio output. Thé only option offert is bluetooth+ loudspeaker