Quantcast

I cannt see subtitles on my LG

Helloa, I have lg smart tv (lb639y), and when I stream from my PC to tv I cannt see subtitles.

I treid using serviio, plex, smart share, nero and nothing! she subtitle and movie name are the same, on the same labriary, but still nothing.

when I try to play the film on my pc use smart share i cannt see subtitles too 9only on my bs player or air vido for iphone).

what I finally did is i emmbedded the subtitle file to the movie and the option of the subtitle changed from gray to white.

please help me!!!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By vlc
      I would like to be able to send a browser URL to the TV from my desktop computer to look at some time in the future.   
    • By இரவிசங்கர்
      LG 43UP75 - Alexa showing US site URL to login. Unable to login with my Amazon prime account
      LG channel app not found..
      Media player is not supporting audio with mkv files.

• By Toxo
      What URL or IPs does the TV need to reach to check for updates?  I have the B9.
    • By Utugau
      I am developing a web hosting app for the LG/TV WebOS.
      I know that the web hosting app is basically running inside a browser engine (webkit?).
      When the user is about to make the payment (I am using Paypal because I don't like PaymentWall), the app directs the user to the paypal confirmation page where there is no mean for the user to click on the CORFIRM PURCHASE button. I don't see the "mouse" cursor and there is no documentation I could find about the theme.
      So, I was thinking if I could launch that payment page on the tv's browser.
      That browser has a cursor that moves when I click the arrows.
      Any way to do that? To launch an URL from the app into the television browser? or to make the cursor appear inside the app?
    • By uragan1987
      hi
      i have build a simple app
      like this

link hidden, please login to view my problem is, i cant play my stream url with this method
      at VLC on computer it works fine
      somebody know how to play this media file?