Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ss332

LG Sound sync compatible headsets

Question

Hi, 

I've just bough LG HBS-730 bluetooth headset with the hope that I can connect it to my LG TV LB650V via LG Sound Sync (wireless).

However the TV does not recognise the bluetooth headset and doesn't show up in the list of available devices.

Can anyone confirm of please let me know if this is possible ?

Thanks,

Optimus

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

2 answers to this question

I have a Hearphone original hbs730, the TV recognizes it, you have to enter the menu and select wireless audio, search, device. you have to press the little button with the circle in headphones on and the TV recognizes.
a problem however is that if you set the headset as a source of sound, when you turn off the l 'audio will automatically switch to the internal speakers, and if it's at night makes a big mess.
other thing is that if you put a headphone that they have not put on the list, all 5 Hearphone bluetooth, even if the others do not have the same characteristics listed in the TV does not recognize them, have obviously put a filter in it firmware .... improperly ....

Reply from LG:

We appreciate your interest in this television. To check compatibility with Bluetooth Headsets, review the SOUND menu for the SOUND OUT option. If your model has the LG SOUND SYNC option available, then certain LG Bluetooth Headsets should be compatible. These models are as follows: LG BTS1, LG HBS-700, LG HBS-730 and LG HBS-800. We cannot guarantee the compatibility of any other Bluetooth Headset

1 person likes this