Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

laekwondo

Problems with 3D at the bottom of the screen

Question

Anyone else having problems with 3D image at the bottom of the screen. I've tried a couple of 3D movies with subtitles. When the subtitles are at the top of the screen everything is fine, but when they are shown at the bottom of the screen (where they are 95% of the time), they are often really hard to read. They are shown almost duplicated or some thing (hard to explain).

The problem happens about 1/4 of the screen at the bottom and its not only with subtitles, also the image is almost like the glasses are not working correctly, but 3/4 of the screen shows the 3D image just fine.

1 answer to this question

Ok, problem solved. I was not watching 3D content at the "sweet spot". Noticed that eye level has to be just below the middle of the screen. Now I just have to fiqure out a way to raise my TV or just watch my 3D movies sitting on the floor. Did not know you have to watch 3D at so precise position.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Screen Share with Windows 10

Has anyone been able to run Screen Share from a Windows 10 PC? Mine will not connect to the LG TV.

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Accidentally scratched screen Oled55c8

My oled c8 got scratched  its 5 month old  but all my warranty doesn’t cover scratch.  What should I do ?  Sell it. Repair it. ? Help !!  I don’t know what to do.  

• Question: RE: Sinhala Language Subtitles Issue

Hi all, I own a LG UH650T TV and have been trying to playback content with Sinhala Language/Font Subtitles support but unfortunately the WebOS doesn't seem to have the correct encoding settings/Sinhala font characters installed into the software for correct playback of the subtitles and therefore the subtitles do not show up on the TV at all. I would be very grateful if you are able to bring up this issue with WebOS Software Developer Teams to enable Sinhala Language Subtitles Support

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• B6 - All Streaming Movies Stopped Working

I have my B6 OLED on the latest firmware since it came out early May. All of my movie content yesterday stopped working...all of them.  Amazon, HULU, Netflix, Google, YouTube, VUDU:  none of my movies will play.  When you start a movie, I only get the initial loading and then most of the apps just a blank screen with nothing else occurring.  In the Netflix app, I can get a progress display slowly up to 25% and then it stops.  In Google and YouTube, I'll get a not authorized to play this con

• Question: Subtitles issue

Hello, I use Servio as home server media but there is a problem. On my LG TV with webos 2.0 subtitles from the movie does not play the characters correctly. There is a page code on the TV (Central European, Cyrillic, ...) but it does not correct the problem. For verification, we copied the movie and the subtitle on a USB stick and the playback is correct, no problem.  I use the DLNA network, this issue appears. The operating system is Windows 7 x 64.I guess that SO is guilty. Any ideas? Thank yo

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Mohamed Bahaa
      Hello guys really really im getting crazy about my LG Smart tv 60 inch.  60LB6520 after the new frimware 5.5.55 ....i cant stop seeing juddering in every movie or any channel via satellite or pc or netflix ... i cant watch anything without juddering ... i tried everything to fix it and zero result ..

* i disabled trumotion  and every option.
      * i made trumotion on de judder 3 and de blur 0 to 10
      * i made trumotion on de judder 0 and de blur 0 with                 real cinema on

i tried everything and really disappointed.

but the judder is gone once when i made trumotion smooth ( but u know the bad soap opera effect )

should i sell my tv or what i can do ...Neeed Heeelp
    • By Lakshmi Narayana J
      Hi Team,

Why can't you include 3D software in the firmware to allow us to watch 3d movies?
      It is simple module you can allow for LG users.
    • By neeraj chintala
      my lg tv has a very good internet connection which is even capable of 4k but only plays the videos at 720p , need help!
    • By JohannSmit88
      Hi there,

Recently I am having problems playing movies ( 3D and normal bluray) from a 32GB usb drive...

The movie plays but randomly stops at certain points eg 20min in ect

Some movies with play 100% and other will stop..

I switched of the Tru Motion on the TV cuz it looks funny when I'm watching TV, can this be the issue???

Can it be because of the firmware update??

Any solutions???

Thanks!!!