Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

toiday

Questions

Question

Just got a new 49UB8500 and I have a few questions.

• I was able to program the remote to work with my DirecTV set top box.  But when I send audio out to my stereo via Optical, can I program my Magic Remote to control the volume on my stereo?
  • When changing audio output, I have to click on Home -> Settings -> Sound -> Sound out -> select.  Is there a quicker way?
  • When click Home, there are so many items in the bottom of the screen:  Today, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Vudu.....  Is there a way to hide the ones I don't have?
  • Does this TV work with Bluetooth headphones?

4 answers to this question

1. No. Only through HDMI.

2. No. You can press virtual remote and go tonsettings from there but is the same thing.

3. Yes. Move the apps you use in front of the ones you don't. Or delete the ones you do not use. To delete , highlight the tile and press the the x above.

4. Not yet. I cold not test but on other forums there were reports that there is no BT Headphone pairing option.

Please does has any website to watch free football stream from my lg tv webos.I search websites that i search in my computer but in lg tv those streams doesent open.

4. Not yet. I cold not test but on other forums there were reports that there is no BT Headphone pairing option.

I found a section from online helps where it show the TV does support BT Headset under Home -> Sound -> Sound Out -> LG Sound Sync (Wireless).  There you supposes to be able to pair up with BT headsets.  However, the ones lists by LG are only the LG BT headsets.  I tried with my LogiTech BT headsets but it couldn't pair up.  This is really suck because it only works with LG headsets.

Just got a new 49UB8500 and I have a few questions.

• I was able to program the remote to work with my DirecTV set top box. But when I send audio out to my stereo via Optical, can I program my Magic Remote to control the volume on my stereo?
  • When changing audio output, I have to click on Home -> Settings -> Sound -> Sound out -> select. Is there a quicker way?
  • When click Home, there are so many items in the bottom of the screen: Today, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Vudu..... Is there a way to hide the ones I don't have?
  • Does this TV work with Bluetooth headphones?
I don't think bluetooth headphones are supported for other products other than lg .

I'm specifically buying lg hbs 730 tone plus for this reason

Guess my TV ain't smart for not able to connect with headphones with basic bluetooth protocols.

:mellow::unsure: