Quantcast

new to WebOS, two simple questions

foxfire_pt

Question

I like webos on my TV, but there are only two small anoying details that would be great if there is a way around it. 

1. TV in Portugal Vodafone has still Cable and Antenna channels. Scanning is not a problem and quality is acceptable for the source. Those channels because they are analogue will not gain description and only show the frequency name such as "S34". Is there any way to rename the channel to something more human readable such as "RTP1" ?

2. Adding a bookmark from the web browser to the main screen works like a charm, but is there any way when lauching the bookmark from there in FullScreen and it doesn't show the intire browser ?

thanks

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bazzer
      Hi All, i have a small problem on my new LG 32LQ631C0ZA Full HD SMART TV. I have connected a WD 2TB My Passport to the USB drive, but cannot get it registered for a 'Quick Access'. It is formatted to NTFS. I had no problem with the previous LG TV, which wasn't SMART. Any suggestions Guys, thank you, Barry.
    • By MRAY1122
      Hi, 

My LG Smart WebOS TV recently got a burned image on the screen for 2 hours now. I don't have an option to refresh the pixels on the screen to clear this through options. What options do I have to clear this up? 

Model: LG WebOS uk6300PUE
    • By Stardust
      Hello,
      I got a 55UJ6519-ZA and wanted to install the Discoveryplus app on it, but it is not available in the content store. 
      I found that version webOS 4.0 (or higher) is required for Discoveryplus, but my TV is running version 3.9.0-62907

Any chance the 55UJ6519-ZA will get an webOS-update to 4.0?

By Guest
      JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .
    • By dennis101
      Just purchased this and the set up is driving me nuts. I have a Sony reciever that I use for my audio out as well as HDMI device switching. The output of the reciever is going to HDMI 1. The TV audio out is set to HDMI (ARC) device.  When watching devices directly connected to the reciever (cable box, roku, DVD, Tivo), audio out is fine. If I try switching to the smart menu or the antenna, there is no audio going from the TV back to the reciever. I also have a Roku I can use for streaming, but not for OTA.  Should I just route everything directly into the TV, and use the optical out to get sound to the reciever? Also since setting up the TV and remote there is strange interaction btween the TV and the reciever. I noticed that my cable box, dvd, and roku all show up devices attached to HDMI 1, and clicking on that device will change the input on the reciever, but I have no control over the reciever from the LG remote, volume and muting buttons have no effect. Also there soesn't seem to be anyway to control my Fios cable box, a Motorola HD QIp 7100-1. I have the IR blaster sitting right next to it