Quantcast

OLED65CX6LA - Subtitles

bluesbones

Question

Hi,

Since last update it is possible to choose subtitles (SRT) when tv is playing movies from NAS.

However the subtitles are not displayed always when chosen, some times they are displayed, sometimes not.

It seems the software is unstabile on this point or my  Oled65CX6LA has a defect.

My other TV Oled55B6V shows subtitles always.

Any one the same problem?

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MURAD
      Hello , There is no setting to select subtitles for series and movies, I tried clicking on the colors on the remote, but nothing worked, I poked around in settings and found nothing. I sent several emails to the company, but no response was received. I remember that there was an option in the previous version, who has the same problem and what can be done?
    • By dzoole
      Can you add opaque box for subtitlws when we warch from smart share, external hdd etc... so practicly in thw subtitle menu choose for opaque box and transparency. Thanks in advance
    • By Marcelo
      I'm watching a movie (mkv) that has 10 built-in link hidden, please login to view, but webOs only shows 8 options and the one I want to select is the ninth option. My TV is LG 55 OLED B6. Is there a way to make this selection?  
    • By hans peter
      How do you activate subtitles on SVT Play on a LG 50NANO756PR? Or have I to find a timeline first? How do I handle this?
      K.r.
      /hans peter
    • By neverskilltm
      This improvement is related to external subtitles.
      1. I can only see 7-8 external subtitles in the list, while the rest are not visible, although they are visible on the PC. It would be helpful if you could add a scroll bar and show the entire list of available subtitles instead of only the first 8 that are alphabetically sorted.
      2. All listed subtitles are named numerically [1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8.]. I request that the label for each specific language be shown instead, such as:
      - Eng, Fra, Ger, Bos, Ita,...
      or better yet:
      - English, French, German, Bosnian, Italian, etc.