By nina san miguel
Can anyone help? Netflix has suddenly become inresponsive for the last month. Amazon Prime works great, so i know it isn't a problem with my internet connection. I've resorted to resetting the tv to its initial setting FOUR times. I've plugged and unplugged the router countless times (as suggested). It would enter netflix, but eventually go back to error tvq-st-120.
Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
- I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
- Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
- Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
Am I the only one with this problem?
My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version 05.50.06. Here are the issues I have encountered:
1. The whole user interface became really slow.
2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update.
3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet
By Vanilton Coelho
Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?
software version: 3:03:04
WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)
Similar Tagged Content
By Indrani Rajendran
When we try to play HLS stream in production app in LG tv (some models LG 49UH652V , LG UK6700PVD) it enters into infinite buffering state. In debug mode using webOSIDE could see `loadedmetadata` event is not getting triggered by video-player.
It works randomly says 1 in 10 attempts able to play the content.
I tried with youtube and other apps as well, looks like all the LIVE streams are entering into infinite buffering state.
Can you please advice why live streams (HLS) are not playable in some LG TV's? Is there any work around to resolve this issue? Please assist.
Updated my LG 55UK6360PTE to version 05.10.10 a few weeks ago. Few days after the update the television has trouble booting up, it gets stuck on the lg logo, then I have to switch the tv off by holding the power logo for a few seconds, then boot it up again only to find it getting stuck on the lg logo again, after repeating this process a few times I am finally able to boot the tv and proceed smoothly until I dare turn it off to face the whole issue all over again. Anyone else witnessed the same problems, is there anyway to downgrade the webos, tried the lgdtvupdater but it doesn't work, I guess it only works for models upto 2017. Correct me if I am wrong