Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
I’m using multiple Sonos speakers in my home WiFi and each speaker will show up in the inputs list in home dashboard as a individual media server. I did some research and it is because Sonos streams musics on UPnP protocol and there is no way to turn it off. I just hoping to get a ‘hiding inputs’ feature in the home dashboard.
I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote.
But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
Could you please help me in fixing the same.
Similar Tagged Content
By Raphael Cohen (רפאל כהן)
I would like to know if it's possible that my webos tv may start an app when I turn On the tv. Currently it looks like it will auto-start on the last selected input. Is this possible? Planned? Is there a workaround? Really would like to have this feature.
Hi LG, your Web OS is really well built, but there are a few essential features lacking.
- Folder filtering in the SmartShare App (We all need this ASAP, the navigation is a nightmare!).
- Audio stream selection within video files in the SmartShare App.
- A PLEX App the collaborates nicely with the PLEX Client.
- Faster start up times. From when you power on the TV to being able to quickly access the home menu and change the Volume, channel, etc.
If you have to just offer an option to put the TV into a low power state/sleep (for as long as the user wishes) so you can resume quick menu navigation almost straight away.
(and unlike Sony don't make it so after a few hours of the TV being asleep it fully powers down. (THIS IS NOT USEFULL, and is the reason I took my Sony TV back to JB HI-FI
And bought yours).
You could call this feature "PowerAct", or "instant on" it would make 'Life Good' and easier
- Auto backlight brightness? I have the Australian LB 6500 and I can't seem to find a Auto-Backlight/dimming feature anywhere, and seeing as I use it in my room, when the lights are off
I want it to dim so I don't go blind. I don't know if you've implemented a Ambient light sensor or not, but for $1,800 I would think you should have.
- If you would Like anymore Feedback/Suggestions, Feature requests or ideas from me then just PM me or write on this thread
Thank you LG, and thank you for being one of the very few 'Innovative' companies around today.