By nina san miguel
Can anyone help? Netflix has suddenly become inresponsive for the last month. Amazon Prime works great, so i know it isn't a problem with my internet connection. I've resorted to resetting the tv to its initial setting FOUR times. I've plugged and unplugged the router countless times (as suggested). It would enter netflix, but eventually go back to error tvq-st-120.
My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version 05.50.06. Here are the issues I have encountered:
1. The whole user interface became really slow.
2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update.
3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet
Similar Tagged Content
By Raphael Cohen (רפאל כהן)
I would like to know if it's possible that my webos tv may start an app when I turn On the tv. Currently it looks like it will auto-start on the last selected input. Is this possible? Planned? Is there a workaround? Really would like to have this feature.
Hi LG, your Web OS is really well built, but there are a few essential features lacking.
- Folder filtering in the SmartShare App (We all need this ASAP, the navigation is a nightmare!).
- Audio stream selection within video files in the SmartShare App.
- A PLEX App the collaborates nicely with the PLEX Client.
- Faster start up times. From when you power on the TV to being able to quickly access the home menu and change the Volume, channel, etc.
If you have to just offer an option to put the TV into a low power state/sleep (for as long as the user wishes) so you can resume quick menu navigation almost straight away.
(and unlike Sony don't make it so after a few hours of the TV being asleep it fully powers down. (THIS IS NOT USEFULL, and is the reason I took my Sony TV back to JB HI-FI
And bought yours).
You could call this feature "PowerAct", or "instant on" it would make 'Life Good' and easier
- Auto backlight brightness? I have the Australian LB 6500 and I can't seem to find a Auto-Backlight/dimming feature anywhere, and seeing as I use it in my room, when the lights are off
I want it to dim so I don't go blind. I don't know if you've implemented a Ambient light sensor or not, but for $1,800 I would think you should have.
- If you would Like anymore Feedback/Suggestions, Feature requests or ideas from me then just PM me or write on this thread
Thank you LG, and thank you for being one of the very few 'Innovative' companies around today.