Quantcast

How to change the default source on start-up?

Renver

Question

Hi,

When i power on my OLED55C8PLA TV it always starts at the source 'SET UP BOX' even there is no set up box connected. We only use HDMI2. That is also always the used source when we power down the TV. Its quite anoying the TV doesnt starts the input last used.

I hope someone can help me with this issue!

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Seppel
      Hi,
      i am in the process of purchasing several LG digital signage displays and need some more information before i place
      my order.
      I need a function like kiosk mode to start a website in full screen mode on device startup.
      The device would be a LG 43UH5N-E installed is webOS.
      Is this posswible with the onboard functionallity of webOS or do i need a 3rd Party App ore something?
      There is no need for a pagerefresh or such things, only display of es simple Website.

thx for help me out.
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      Whenever I turn on my TV, it doesn't remember the audio settings I chose before. I repeatedly need to set my audio for the input I am using. I ofter select APPLY TO ALL INPUTS to try and make sure it's the same regardless of which input I use, but it still reverts all changes.
      Does anyone know what this happens?
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      I followed the instructions to set the default input on my TV, but every time I cold start it, it simply goes to the screen where there is a list of apps. I try to repeatedly go to the HOME app to try to set it again, even though it already shows HDMI 4 as the start up input, but it simpy goes to the default screen where my apps are listed.
      Does anyone know what it would take to set this?

• By Ramya Shyam
      Bought a LG Nano TV in Iceland and trying to change the settings from.Europe to India using settings remote. Does not update, What could be the issue?
    • By woof
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?