Quantcast

FILE DOWNLOADING NOT SUPPORTED

odesanmi kolade

Question

13 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, odesanmi kolade said:

I have been trying to downloading Aptoide TV on my LG smart Tv but keep showing File downloading not supported.. My goal is how I can get zoom conference app running on my Smart Tv. Please help!!! 

Hi @odesanmi kolade

Unfortunately it looks like you are trying to install Android applications on to the webOS platform, which is not going to work.  While both OSs are *nix based their respective programming languages are completely different.

4 hours ago, odesanmi kolade said:

@George Hofmeister what do I do to achieve this on my LG Smart Tv WebOS

Thanks for your response

Hi @odesanmi kolade

Nothing, Android apps are not going to run on webOS.  If you want a specific app that is not currently available in the store then you either need to write one yourself, but more likely you will need to lobby the people who provide the service you want to use to create one.

On 8/18/2020 at 4:35 PM, odesanmi kolade said:

I have been trying to downloading Aptoide TV on my LG smart Tv but keep showing File downloading not supported.. My goal is how I can get zoom conference app running on my Smart Tv. Please help!!! 

Depends on the model of your tv and phone, you can use airplay or miracast. (Screen mirroring)

the best thing is to get a device like firetv stick or an android stick which have these apps. They are pretty cheap now a days and last long .

• Like 1