Quantcast

I request developers to port NES / SNES / GBA Emulator on WebOS.
If possible also add wireless controller / mobile app based controller support.
It will be great to play those game on TV.
Thank You.

* I found some websites allowing users to play games directly from browser.
      Search "SNES game online"
      So, It should be possible on WebOS.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By infiniter
      Hello! I‘m a guy from Germany who bought his first time ever LG TV, the OLED55G19LA. Coming from a Samsung UE49KS7090 I actually expected the LG to be as good as the Samsung in regards of user interface and handling, but it‘s way worse. Well, gotta live with that. But since using it for about two weeks now, I noticed a few things. Since in my job I‘m a software tester (not for TVs, but software for users is software for users), I think I kinda have an eye for things and how they are supposed to be or not. 
      Since there is only a wishlist forum and no „report your bugs here“ forum, I‘ll post my bugs directly here in hope some developer will record them on the bug tracking list.
      1. Bug: Timers. When gaming on my PS5, the TV suddenly came up with ‚will switching off in 5 minutes‘. So I deactivated that timer which was on by default (why??), just to see the same message appearing again after another 4 hours (yes, on weekends gaming sessions can be long). I think this is a typical software developer flaw. The running timer isn‘t canceled when switching that option off.
      2. Bug: Youtube app. When playing videos from a playlist with auto-play activated and commercials come in the middle of a video, after using the „Skip ad“ button it would randomly jump to another video, which isn‘t on the playlist. This only happens when I connect from within thr Youtube app on my iPad to my TV, select videos on the iPad which would put them onto the playlist of the TV. The TV would start playing, a commercial come and zing!, you‘re out of your currently watched video.
      3. Unwanted behavior: when starting the TV, it would also wake my NAS. This isn‘t necessary. It should only wake it when I open the media player app.
      4. Missing option „Start where you left off last time“: when shutting down the TV while Youtube or Netflix are running, I‘d expect it to come up again the same way. But this only happens randomly or not at all.
      5. Bug: HDMI CEC. My A/V receiver is on the HDMI(ARC) port. The LG deteced it as Denon Sound Bar (how??). Switching it on together with the TV only sometimes works. Switching it off doesn‘t work at all. What works nicely is loudness control.
      6. Bug: Audio interrupts. When playing a video in the media player, streaming Netflix or gaming on PS5, which is directly  connected to the TV, the audio stream via ARC would randomly be interrupted for about one second while the video continues neatlessly. I never had such with the Samsung TV. Totally new and extremely annoying bug.
      7. Controversial topic: DTS audio. I learned that LG doesn‘t decode DTS in files played from the media player. But passing it through is not decoding and I don‘t think that LG would need a DTS licence to just pass it through. Of course the question would be „Why not even passing it through?“. The Samsung I used before could do that. Well, this one’s five years old and I know that current models also don‘t support DTS anymore, but perhaps they pass it through.
    • By Sona
      Dear pls help this issue lg 3D smart tv brought from Saudi to India all apps not working  country setting India doesn’t appear so what to do pls help
      thx
      ahmed

• By guitarist
      While watching the TV, lines appeared on the screen with some static. This persisted briefly, then the entire picture went to static. This same static is visible on all inputs, from apps to live TV, HDMI, etc. 
      Sound is fine, menus are unaffected. 
      So far I have tried power cycling, factory reset, disconnecting all cables, and trying different picture settings, to no avail.  I suspect some kind of hardware issue. Any tips gladly appreciated. 
      Edit: I have a replacement EBT63990603 mainboard on order, hopefully that solves it. I see some people have attempted to reflow the solder on the processors to fix these, seems like a dice roll. 
    • By k-tones
      Hi all,

I have searched on this forum briefly, but have not found an answer. Long story short: My 6 year old TV is up to date according to the integrated firmware check. However, it appears that it's not the latest WebOS, respectively it doesn't load the latest apps. In particular the prime app from amazon, which offers Champions League football in Germany, but it cannot be selected in the App on the TV. My assumption is that it's because it's an older TV. Maybe I am wrong though. 

Anyway, is there a way to update the OS of the TV or hack it or whatever to get the latest apps and OS?

Cheers,
      K
    • By vps358
      Is there any way to change the defaults to your own.
      For example I shut down my BT headphones and every time LG tv changes to internal speakers and I have to manually change to what I want ?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Webosdev
      Hi,
      I have downloaded full package and installed the emulator 6.0. It shows only black blank screen and few red lines on the top. 
      Thanks
    • By Webosdev
      I walked through this guide 
      link hidden, please login to view  
      but I got the first problem that the emulator didn't run probably it just shows a blank black page, I tried to launch the application installed from the App Manager, but nothing.
    • By Syed Jalal
      This is the error I'm facing when I try to launch on the LG WebOS TV Emulator as 
      ares-launch --device emulator com.yourdomain.app.firstapp On the emulator I see nothing but a blank black screen. When I run the webOS TV Emulator I can only see the TV remote control with the blank screen. I've tried using the controller to go to menu > App Manager and then launch from the installed apps but its of no luck either. I see the display on browser but not on the emulator
      I have installed this full package for windows 10. Can anyone please help me here so that I can see the display on my emulator.
    • By skhulbe
      Hi,
      I am new to WebOS and trying to setup my environment. I followed the same steps mentioned here:

link hidden, please login to view After completing these steps, I found four new applications installed in my system: webOS TV CLI, webOS TV IDE, Oracle VirtualBox, webOS TV Emulator v3.0.0. Now, when I am trying to run Emulator, nothing is happening. I am using macOS High Sierra.

Can someone please help me out in this? ☹️