• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob007
      LGTV had a new Sling TV app update which left me with no Channels option in Sling. I only have the Guide and Search Options. How can I get the Channels selection back?
    • By Wcwhitejr
      I need to be able to disable the fireworks screen saver. I cannot use karaoke app!
    • By sweb
      How can i share via ubuntu. LG webos based on linux. it's funny we dont have share screen using ubuntu desktop.
      How can share my ubuntu desktop via lg webos?
    • By News Reporter
      Innovation Opens Up Opportunities for Micro LED Displays with Enhanced
      Picture Quality, Deeper Blacks and Customization Options

SEOUL, Oct. 13, 2021 — LG Electronics’ Micro LED technology has been named the recipient of the Presidential Award at the International Light Convergence EXPO 2021, which kicked off today in South Korea. LG developed a new application method by which the RGB chips are transferred directly on the Thin Film Transistor (TFT) glass backplane rather than the traditional printed circuit board, taking the technology to the next level. LG’s innovation opens the door to exciting new possibilities offering high-resolution images with blacks that are deeper and more realistic.
      Micro LED delivers stunning picture quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and clarity and are self-emissive, employing tiny light-emitting diodes. The LG’s next generation Micro LED technology with the award-winning offers vibrant, accurate colors and deep blacks for an immersive viewing experience. The modular design of this versatile display gives customers the ability to customize screen sizes to fit desired spaces and preferences. All this comes with a sleek bezel-less design to integrate seamlessly into walls and surrounding environments.
      Attracting approximately 200 organizations exhibiting across 500 booths, the International Light Convergence EXPO is an annual event showcasing the latest developments in advanced LED, OLED, signage and lighting technologies. Each year, the Government Award Ceremony organized by Korea’s Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy and the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency recognizes significant contributions toward furthering the advancement of LED and OLED development.
      “LG is delighted to participate in this expo once again and incredibly honored to receive this recognition for our innovations in Micro LED technology,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “With Micro LED products, we’re excited about this technology as both an innovator as well as a manufacturer.”
      With its advanced technologies and manufacturing know-how, LG unveiled its first Micro LED product in 2020, further strengthening its global reputation as a display innovator. LG’s first Micro LED signage product seamlessly combines the ultimate picture quality and brightness with its industry-leading technologies.
      The International Light Convergence EXPO 2021 runs from October 13-15 at the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) in Goyang, South Korea.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Mohannad Hanafi
      I installed webOS TV Emulator v6.0.0 and when I run it, it shows a black screen like this
      It's running on Oracle VM VirtualBox.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Webosdev
      I walked through this guide 
      link hidden, please login to view  
      but I got the first problem that the emulator didn't run probably it just shows a blank black page, I tried to launch the application installed from the App Manager, but nothing.
    • By Syed Jalal
      This is the error I'm facing when I try to launch on the LG WebOS TV Emulator as 
      ares-launch --device emulator com.yourdomain.app.firstapp On the emulator I see nothing but a blank black screen. When I run the webOS TV Emulator I can only see the TV remote control with the blank screen. I've tried using the controller to go to menu > App Manager and then launch from the installed apps but its of no luck either. I see the display on browser but not on the emulator
      I have installed this full package for windows 10. Can anyone please help me here so that I can see the display on my emulator.
    • By CaptainJagger
      I request developers to port NES / SNES / GBA Emulator on WebOS.
      If possible also add wireless controller / mobile app based controller support.
      It will be great to play those game on TV.
      Thank You.
      * I found some websites allowing users to play games directly from browser.
            Search "SNES game online"
            So, It should be possible on WebOS.

• By skhulbe
      Hi,
      I am new to WebOS and trying to setup my environment. I followed the same steps mentioned here:

link hidden, please login to view After completing these steps, I found four new applications installed in my system: webOS TV CLI, webOS TV IDE, Oracle VirtualBox, webOS TV Emulator v3.0.0. Now, when I am trying to run Emulator, nothing is happening. I am using macOS High Sierra.

Can someone please help me out in this? ☹️