Quantcast

Problem with subtitles on LG 49UK6400PLF.

Hello,

I share audiovisual material (movies and series) with my brother who has an LG 49UK6400PLF and it has us crazy, because some subtitles do reproduce them and others do not. I have already tried internal and external subs and various formats, srt, ass, ssa, sub, and nothing, because some work and others do not.

I would like to know at least the reason, to try to solve the matter.

Regards.

XPlay1.jpeg

XPlay2.jpeg

No its not logical but it seems to work on bbciplayer app 

if i start bbciplayer and start to play a program with subtitles

and it is set to show subtitles first time no subtitles go out of

bbciplayer and then in again choose same program then there

is subtitles very strange this problem started after an LG update

• Like 1

Sometimes, the problem is the root cause. Have you checked if the subtitles display ok on other system like a computer?

If the subtitle file is corrupted then the subtitles are not displayed on the system.

In short, Check the audiovisual file and the accompanying subtitle on different computer and tell us the results.

19 hours ago, RuskinF said:

Sometimes, the problem is the root cause. Have you checked if the subtitles display ok on other system like a computer?

If the subtitle file is corrupted then the subtitles are not displayed on the system.

In short, Check the audiovisual file and the accompanying subtitle on different computer and tell us the results.

I have a Samsung F7000 and it plays all the subtitles without problems. On the PC too.

The big problem is my brother's LG UK6400PLF. I'm fed up.