Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Where? Here in Italy is still not available.
Apologies, I thought it was available. Latest version appears to be 4.71.25.

On 3/22/2020 at 11:01 AM, Andrea Mastellone said:

Where? Here in Italy is still not available.

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

My LG65EPLA now works with a 05.10.45 firmware.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

Try to reinstall the app. I had a similar issue with Amazon Prime Video that I solved in this way.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, [email protected] said:

here in Italy my C955PLA is still on 04.71.05, no new updates

TV can't find any new update, I'll update it manually using a USB device
Updates are pushed at different times. Maybe you want to wait till the update is available via OTA? Instead of doing this manually?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ajmboy
      So LG has put webOS on TVs, projectors, and now cars with webos auto. Does anyone thing LG will ever produce a webos powered smartphone or tablet? I know samsung has tried with tizen and it was only with the palm pre 2 and touchpad from HP that we saw webos on these types of devices. Just curious on what everyone thingks. Here's what webos used to look like..

HP Touchpad

• By Alex
      May 12, 2020 - https://www.webosose.org/blog/2020/05/12/webos-ose-2-5-0-release/
      We're pleased to announce the release of webOS Open Source Edition (OSE) 2.5.0.
      The highlights of this release are as follows:
      Hardware acceleration based media pipeline for RPi4 Dual audio output through USB devices Nyx GPS module Georgian locale CLI update iLib upgrade For more details on this release, see the release notes.
      Hardware acceleration based media pipeline for RPi4
      This release adds support of hardware acceleration based media pipeline for Raspberry Pi 4 (RPi4). The newly included hardware acceleration based media pipeline enhances the performance of the webOS media framework.
      Dual audio output through USB devices
      This release enables dual audio output through USB devices.
      Nyx GPS module
      This release includes the Nyx GPS module support. Nyx is a HW abstraction layer that is responsible for providing platform abstraction porting layers to webOS.
      Georgian locale
      This release includes the addition of Georgian locale support in i18n/l10n.
      CLI update
      Command-Line Interface (CLI) has been updated to v1.11.1. For details, see CLI's release notes.
      iLib upgrade
      iLib, the library used for localization in webOS OSE, has been upgraded from v14.4.0 to v14.6.0. For details, see the library's release notes.
    • By David John Morgan
      I have a  LG 65UF68OT and when i want to watch channel nine "Nine Now" it tells me I need to upgrade my web browser. I have no luck when trying to do this. Can someone please help?
    • By nebody00
      Is there a way to reflash the firmware?   Or any ideas to fix this?  I'm out of warranty so I hope I can fix this with a service remote.
      I suspect when my TV autoupdated to 5.10.45 last week, it corrupted the firmware.  It now takes 2 minutes to turn on the TV.  It shows the WebOS loading screen against a black background but then after it loads up, I get a blue tint on the screen.  I cannot get rid of this blue tint even messing with picture settings.
      When I performed a reset to factory settings, it reverted to an unknown language which is very odd since I am located in the US.  I can't even get it to select English - United states.
      Thumbnail2.jpg
       This is what a youtube video looks like that's supposed to show the color red.
      Thumbnail1.jpg