Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Where? Here in Italy is still not available.
Apologies, I thought it was available. Latest version appears to be 4.71.25.

On 3/22/2020 at 11:01 AM, Andrea Mastellone said:

Where? Here in Italy is still not available.

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

My LG65EPLA now works with a 05.10.45 firmware.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

Try to reinstall the app. I had a similar issue with Amazon Prime Video that I solved in this way.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, [email protected] said:

here in Italy my C955PLA is still on 04.71.05, no new updates

TV can't find any new update, I'll update it manually using a USB device
Updates are pushed at different times. Maybe you want to wait till the update is available via OTA? Instead of doing this manually?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.