Quantcast

Firmware 5.0?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/22/2020 at 11:01 AM, Andrea Mastellone said:

Where? Here in Italy is still not available.

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

My LG65EPLA now works with a 05.10.45 firmware.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

Try to reinstall the app. I had a similar issue with Amazon Prime Video that I solved in this way.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, [email protected] said:

here in Italy my C955PLA is still on 04.71.05, no new updates

• 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.