Quantcast

On 3/22/2020 at 11:01 AM, Andrea Mastellone said:

Where? Here in Italy is still not available.

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

My LG65EPLA now works with a 05.10.45 firmware.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

Try to reinstall the app. I had a similar issue with Amazon Prime Video that I solved in this way.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, [email protected] said:

here in Italy my C955PLA is still on 04.71.05, no new updates

• 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SailorMoon
      Hello,
      I have a problem with my new LG OLED G2 newest version 4 firmware.
      I tried sorting my satellite channels with chansort programm from github, because sorting them with the tv remote is a pain.
      When I try to sort them with the remote and have selected about 10 or more channels all the selected channels get suddenly getting deselected, so I can only select up to 10 at a time  to 
      sort them -> must be some kind of firmwarebug? 
      After exporting the channellist to a usb stick then editing it with chansort an importing it back into the tv all my channels are gone, all transponderns are deleted.
      First I thought it was a charsort problem but all channels and transponders get also deleted when I simply export them to a usb drive an import them back, without editing the file at all.
      Does someone know how to fix this problem? 
      And yes I´ve done multiple factory resets -> did not fix any of this behaviour.
      I also discoverd another bug the deletes all channels, because I needed to reboot the tv I searched for a reboot option in the tvs menu, but there is no reboot option.
      To do a full reboot (except from forcing it through cutting the tvs power) you can deselect the privicy agreements, after that the tv reboots, but then all channels are gone too.

• By Maher1976
      Hi
      I have smart LG tv 2015 model 42LY760H. 
      I think I have WebOs-1 .
      I am trying to find update to download it on USB stick but I couldn't find even on lg official website. 
      Do you have any useful information or link to help me.
      Thank you 
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Sandtonman
      I have an LG 55NANO86VNA TV. It has always displayed Netflix and other content in DV with no issues.
      Since the recent TV firmware update to 4.50.51, although Netflix shows DV content available, the TV no longer displays the DV logo top-right when any DV content is started.
      Nano TV also does not play test DV content on a USB memory stick in DV. This used to play as DV, and still plays fine with DV logo top-right on my older LG TV.
      Dolby Vision is 22.11.
      Anyone else seen this issue. Any suggestions please.
    • By ahmed.sadeks
      could u plz provide me with the link for LG TV firmware version (4.05.01) on google drive 
      MODEL #43UF680T -TA
      or any firmware works with this model.