Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

dbaagose

Any broswer update for LG 42LA6200-TA

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By cyberbiker
      Sometimes the Showtime and the Starz apps. will not play videos. The little loading icon just twirls. A couple days later they might work fine.  I have tried signing out, deleting the app, reloading it from the LG Store, then signing back in, but it doesn’t solve the problem. Broadband speed tests are above 110 MB. 
      Because it happens with both apps, it seems it could be some sort of an LG handshake or verification problem.
      Casting Showtime and Starz movies to my LG 43UM6910PUA 4K UHD TV from the corresponding app on my iPhone works fine  but it ties up the phone.
      Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?
    • By Amjad Barqawi
      Can you please explain why many app in web OS v2 not updated until now and we need more Web OS version Update ,when you can solve this problem or we need to change the tv to another brand
      BR

• By Basim
      Is there any program to edit and delete channels on PC for new model LG UN73 ?
    • By Pratik Patel
      Hello Team,
      I have LG smart TV but i cant enjoy all content from Hotstar application. Some times it throws below error.
      Thanks,
      Pratik Patel

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Pecacheu
      It is now 2020, and the WebOS browser in LG Smart TVs (which I believe is Chromium-based) is still massively out of date and doesn't work properly with a ton of websites!
      The main problem is actually very simple. The browser doesn't support EMCAScript 2015 or ES6.
      Basically, translated from nerd speak, it doesn't work properly with modern code using new features created since 2015, so any newer websites will break unless they've been written to be compatible with ancient browsers and OSes.
      This should not be the case on a TV made in the current year. It should be running an up-to-date web browser, if not for convenience, then for SECURITY reasons as well!
    • By Abdelhakim Chouqar
      Hello.. How can i update my tv browser in webos 2 plz? Thanx.