Quantcast

Browser update issue..

Abdelhakim Chouqar

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DavidSr
      We have two LG TV's that stopped connecting to our PLEX media server after the last update. TImes out saying "Checking connection speed to Raspberrypi" which the PLEX is on
      Upgraded the Mesh Routers before trying anything, still only the PLEX app doesn't work
      Our other TCL TV and Roku and TIVO still work with Plex, so this is only the LG TV's that can't connect anymore.
      Another annoying error after the last update is that any Streaming app (Amazon, Netflix, and DIsney) now fall out of the app and go back to HDMI port 1 if we pause for 30 seconds.  Which we have always done for a Bathroom break or getting drinks.
    • By Sylvie G
      When I try to watch replay or live TV from Belgian casts in the browser I have error messages:
      - for Auvio (RTBF) it is purely incompatible
      - for RTLPlay , the message says that the browser version is too old and has to be updated.
      But...
      It is impossible to install alternative browser on LG smart TV, or to update the LG one.
      WebOS is not really a good idea, or at least it should be more "open" for the apps that are not proposed or updated.
      I know it is possible to share from other machines (tablet, phone or computer) but I want to use my TV "alone" too!
      Do you have a solution (other then buying a chromecast or equivalent device?)
      Thank you
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By Phil7108
      We recently subscribed to Paramount Plus to catch up on episodes we lost when our COX CONTOUR DVR died. Frequently when streaming an episode,the playback will suddenly freeze. If we try to go back, using the "undo" key, we can sometimes get the playback to resume, but it has rewound abp=out 10 minutes. After resuming playback, it will frequently freeze again. My wife is so frustrated, she wants to cancel Paramount. Any suggestions appreciated!
    • By Maher1976
      Hi
      I have smart LG tv 2015 model 42LY760H. 
      I think I have WebOs-1 .
      I am trying to find update to download it on USB stick but I couldn't find even on lg official website. 
      Do you have any useful information or link to help me.
      Thank you 
  • Similar Tagged Content