By Mahendra Chowdary
I've LG GX OLED which is the best tv in market yet it doesn't stream 4k HDR content in Disney plus hotstar.... But in all other platforms Disney plus hotstar is streaming 4k HDR content... Why not on WebOS.....?
By the way I've Disney plus hotstar premium subscription waste of money for taking that...
By Esteban Díaz
After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos
Similar Tagged Content
By Noel Walker
When trying to load the Plex app on an LGWebOs smart TV, app says :-
CHECK NETWORK CONNECTION Error CODE : -337
This may be a temporary issue.
Please try again later.
(RETRY) (EXIT APP)
Firstly my network connection is fine. Netflix and YouTube loads and runs just seamlessly. This has only been happening in the last few months If I (RETRY) after a long wait sometimes it connects and loads correctly or I get the same error again. I have tried other Plex clients on my home server and they work just fine. Specs:
LG OLED65C8PTA TV running Web OS 04.10.15. LG Plex client app is version 2.1.6 from Sep 2016 Plex server is on my QNAP NAS and at version 22.214.171.1241 from Sep 2018. I guess my question is, if the LG Plex client app hasn't changed since 2016 and my Plex server is working for other clients, then what is going wrong?
Hi LG, your Web OS is really well built, but there are a few essential features lacking.
- Folder filtering in the SmartShare App (We all need this ASAP, the navigation is a nightmare!).
- Audio stream selection within video files in the SmartShare App.
- A PLEX App the collaborates nicely with the PLEX Client.
- Faster start up times. From when you power on the TV to being able to quickly access the home menu and change the Volume, channel, etc.
If you have to just offer an option to put the TV into a low power state/sleep (for as long as the user wishes) so you can resume quick menu navigation almost straight away.
(and unlike Sony don't make it so after a few hours of the TV being asleep it fully powers down. (THIS IS NOT USEFULL, and is the reason I took my Sony TV back to JB HI-FI
And bought yours).
You could call this feature "PowerAct", or "instant on" it would make 'Life Good' and easier
- Auto backlight brightness? I have the Australian LB 6500 and I can't seem to find a Auto-Backlight/dimming feature anywhere, and seeing as I use it in my room, when the lights are off
I want it to dim so I don't go blind. I don't know if you've implemented a Ambient light sensor or not, but for $1,800 I would think you should have.
- If you would Like anymore Feedback/Suggestions, Feature requests or ideas from me then just PM me or write on this thread
Thank you LG, and thank you for being one of the very few 'Innovative' companies around today.