Quantcast

I was asked to integrate at LG, I got all the correct emails now it wont let me log in there or to my TV. What sort of back end is LG running

sadfsfdAszdFGAsdeF

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Eblermeister
      I have a Sonos Arc, which is connected to my LG TV (lg65nano956na) using eARC. I have Google Assistant setup on the ARC, and everything is working fine. I am able to ask Google Assistant to Turn ON or OFF the TV, using voice commands - where Google Assistant then uses the Sonos TV Control Integration to execute the command, as my TV itself does not appear as a smart device in the Google Home app.

I am however facing one isse, that if the TV is already “OFF” and Google Assistant is asked to turn it “OFF”, then it turns ON. This in itself is not an issue (as it does not make sense to do).

The problem arrives when I use the “Turn OFF everything” command, to turn OFF all my smart devices. In this case, all my smart devices turn OFF, including my TV.. unless the TV is already “OFF”, in which case Sonos TV Control turns it back on.
      I posted the above on the Sonos forum, and they suggested that it seems the CEC command acts like a toggle Switch , which is why it does not differentiate between ON/OFF commands. 

Question is if there is a way to change how the TV reacts to the commands? 
      Thanks.
    • By News Reporter
      If you're a
      link hidden, please login to view, we hope you've at least looked at . The app, a fine Enyo app originally built to bring Google Voice to the TouchPad and since shrunken down to phone-appropriate dimensions was just updated to version 1.1.0. The update brings a larger font for the blind among us and adds right and left justification to message conversations. Version 1.1.0 also has expanded Text-to-Speech capabilities for users of webOS smartphones. But what we're really interested in is the upcoming version 1.2.0. The app will be rebranded as SynerGV, and if the synergistic name is dropping any hints, well, it ought be. SynerGV 1.2.0 will offer integration via with the webOS 3.0 TouchPad Messaging app. The plan is for the SynerGV Synergy Connector to be offered by the end of July as an in-app purchase, with a secondary companion app to manage things like placing phone calls, setting your Google Voice status, listening to voicemails, and the like. If you're downloading GVoice 1.1.0 onto your TouchPad, you'll have the option to pre-purchase SynerGV at a reduced price of $1.49. When SynerGV launches, it'll cost $4.99.
      As for our webOS smartphones, where you're more likely to be making active use of Google Voice, the developer says that "if and when" he makes a smartphone version, the same offer to pre-purchase at a discount will be made. We're a little disappointed by the "if and when" part, but we know that webOS smartphones are a small market and as a lone developer there's only so much time in the day to commit to an increasingly niche app market. Regardless, we're hopeful that the "if" does become a "when", and we wouldn't be above suggesting you comment on this article to demonstrate how much demand for the app there just might be…