Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Hi LG, your Web OS is really well built, but there are a few essential features lacking.
- Folder filtering in the SmartShare App (We all need this ASAP, the navigation is a nightmare!).
- Audio stream selection within video files in the SmartShare App.
- A PLEX App the collaborates nicely with the PLEX Client.
- Faster start up times. From when you power on the TV to being able to quickly access the home menu and change the Volume, channel, etc.
If you have to just offer an option to put the TV into a low power state/sleep (for as long as the user wishes) so you can resume quick menu navigation almost straight away.
(and unlike Sony don't make it so after a few hours of the TV being asleep it fully powers down. (THIS IS NOT USEFULL, and is the reason I took my Sony TV back to JB HI-FI
And bought yours).
You could call this feature "PowerAct", or "instant on" it would make 'Life Good' and easier
- Auto backlight brightness? I have the Australian LB 6500 and I can't seem to find a Auto-Backlight/dimming feature anywhere, and seeing as I use it in my room, when the lights are off
I want it to dim so I don't go blind. I don't know if you've implemented a Ambient light sensor or not, but for $1,800 I would think you should have.
- If you would Like anymore Feedback/Suggestions, Feature requests or ideas from me then just PM me or write on this thread
Thank you LG, and thank you for being one of the very few 'Innovative' companies around today.