Quantcast

Sinhala Language Subtitles Support

Hi all,

I own a LG UH650T TV and have been trying to playback content with Sinhala Language/Font Subtitles support but unfortunately the WebOS doesn't seem to have the correct encoding settings/Sinhala font characters installed into the software for correct playback of the subtitles and therefore the subtitles do not show up on the TV at all.

I would be very grateful if you are able to bring up this issue with WebOS Software Developer Teams to enable Sinhala Language Subtitles Support within the LG WebOS.

Your co-operation and assistance regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards,

• Like 1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, I own a LG UH650T TV and have been trying to playback content with Sinhala Language/Font Subtitles support but unfortunately the WebOS doesn't seem to have the correct encoding settings/S

This section of the forum is really aimed at those who develop apps for the platform, not those developers of the OS at LG.

@George Hofmeister is [email protected] Wa I changed your topic title. You posted 4 of the same topic in 4 separate forums. There is no need for that. I’m leaving 2 of the 4 up for you, one of which is this

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.