Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

Can not access to my LG store. After click on it going to load, but redirecting to previeous page. Also can not access to my LG store account. Any suggestions? 
Model 42LB6520-TB.
Best,
Constantine

10 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Peter Lewis said:

I seem to have the same problem.  When I try to launch the LG Store, the log appears and then disappears, this repeats three times and then it goes back to the TV show that was displaying before I started.

I have a 60LB6500 in Australia.

@Pannatat Sirirug suggested Reset to Initial Settings - what does that actually reset?  Will it reset and/or delete  my applications (eg Netflix)?  Given I cannot access the LG Store, if the reset deletes Netflix, and does not solve the problem, that would leave me in a real mess.

Thanks.

My screen after Factory reset (may required few restart)

I had to re-log in to my Youtube account

, and re-sign in Netflix with e-mail address

,Enjoy :)

IMG_20180805_012434_HDR.jpg

15 hours ago, kingroy said:

Can not access to my LG store. After click on it going to load, but redirecting to previeous page. Also can not access to my LG store account. Any suggestions? 
Model 42LB6520-TB.
Best,
Constantine

The store is regional; so can you let us know where you are in the world please?

3 minutes ago, George Hofmeister said:

The store is regional; so can you let us know where you are in the world please?

I'm in Armenia. I've bought  it in Dubai 12.11.2014.  It is for African countries, but I need to change it to CIS region. Other issue is when I try to register TV here https://lg.registria.com/ this site can not recognize the product even when I add it manualy. I've not change settings with ez adjust or something like that, but honestly want because there was no interesting apps in LG store for me, when I reached it in the last time. So please if you can gie me any suggestion to change it, give it.   

Í cant open the store..i cant install or  open anything. The apps need actualization but the LG store it's loading  and come the gray color and it's all.  Don't let me register the TV for enter the email account.. Only let me see if I open the browser.. It's the only thing that is functional. I live in Puerto Rico and the ubication in the TV is United States that is correct.  

I seem to have the same problem.  When I try to launch the LG Store, the log appears and then disappears, this repeats three times and then it goes back to the TV show that was displaying before I started.

I have a 60LB6500 in Australia.

@Pannatat Sirirug suggested Reset to Initial Settings - what does that actually reset?  Will it reset and/or delete  my applications (eg Netflix)?  Given I cannot access the LG Store, if the reset deletes Netflix, and does not solve the problem, that would leave me in a real mess.

Thanks.