Quantcast

kingroy

Question

16 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Peter Lewis said:

I seem to have the same problem.  When I try to launch the LG Store, the log appears and then disappears, this repeats three times and then it goes back to the TV show that was displaying before I started.

I have a 60LB6500 in Australia.

@Pannatat Sirirug suggested Reset to Initial Settings - what does that actually reset?  Will it reset and/or delete  my applications (eg Netflix)?  Given I cannot access the LG Store, if the reset deletes Netflix, and does not solve the problem, that would leave me in a real mess.

Thanks.

My screen after Factory reset (may required few restart)

I had to re-log in to my Youtube account

, and re-sign in Netflix with e-mail address

,Enjoy :)

IMG_20180805_012434_HDR.jpg

3 minutes ago, George Hofmeister said:

The store is regional; so can you let us know where you are in the world please?

I'm in Armenia. I've bought  it in Dubai 12.11.2014.  It is for African countries, but I need to change it to CIS region. Other issue is when I try to register TV here

link hidden, please login to view
this site can not recognize the product even when I add it manualy. I've not change settings with ez adjust or something like that, but honestly want because there was no interesting apps in LG store for me, when I reached it in the last time. So please if you can gie me any suggestion to change it, give it.   

Í cant open the store..i cant install or  open anything. The apps need actualization but the LG store it's loading  and come the gray color and it's all.  Don't let me register the TV for enter the email account.. Only let me see if I open the browser.. It's the only thing that is functional. I live in Puerto Rico and the ubication in the TV is United States that is correct.  

I seem to have the same problem.  When I try to launch the LG Store, the log appears and then disappears, this repeats three times and then it goes back to the TV show that was displaying before I started.

@Pannatat Sirirug suggested Reset to Initial Settings - what does that actually reset?  Will it reset and/or delete  my applications (eg Netflix)?  Given I cannot access the LG Store, if the reset deletes Netflix, and does not solve the problem, that would leave me in a real mess.

Thanks.

On 8/4/2018 at 12:46 PM, Peter Lewis said:

Thanks.

I have exactly the same dilemma. Did you get any solution?

In the end I talked to LG tech support and they assured me that Reset to Initial Settings would not delete the Netflix app, so I did.  Initially it appeared it had deleted the Netflix app, but I suspect it may have reappeared after a while or after a further restart, but in any event, yes it did fix the issues with the store so I was able to re-download the Netflix app and other apps.

I wish there was a way to “back up” your TV, but given there isn't, resetting seems to work if you're brave enough to try it.