Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Harry Wild

Direct TV Now

I got a new C7 but no Direct TV Now App.  It been a whole year since the launch and is a major channel app  for Smart TV like Web OS to release.  Why does LG want to force their owners to use a third party streaming box like Apple TV, Amazon Fire or Roku?  "LG should go big or go home!" meaning LG's Web OS should have all the main apps in their inventory and not have their customers to go outside LG to buy another third party streaming device in order to be complete their viewing interests.

• Like 1

I got a new C7 but no Direct TV Now App.  It been a whole year since the launch and is a major channel app  for Smart TV like Web OS to release.  Why does LG want to force their owners to use a third party streaming box like Apple TV, Amazon Fire or Roku?  "LG should go big or go home!" meaning LG's Web OS should have all the main apps in their inventory and not have their customers to go outside LG to buy another third party streaming device in order to be complete their viewing interests.
Sorry buddy. Gotta ask DirectTV that question. Lg does not make the 3rd party apps on their platform just like google doesn't make the 3rd party apps on android. Maybe petition them to add webOS supported app. My guess is that as OLED grows in popularity then webOS support will also grow....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk