Quantcast

Who do I direct a major bug to? LG WebOS or Amazon?

Question

I have a first generation LG 65EF9500 OLED TV with webOS 2.0. 

While watching the new season of 4K Amazon TV show "Bosch", during playback after the first segment, the intro comes on and "SKIP INTRO" appears. When I press "skip intro", the screen goes black with a circular (working) icon that continues to circle indefinitely, and does not recover. It can be difficult to exit out sometimes requiring a reset of Amazon or even a power unplug to recover. I would consider this a major bug. Who and/or how can I report this bug so LG or Amazon so they can possibly address it. This is unacceptable. 

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Khamikaze
      Hi Everyone,

OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
      a. Either builtin support.
      b. Via webOS app.

The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".

Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.

Thanks,
    • By rami zapi
      Hi all, i have 2018 LG webOS TV UK6540ptd , my tv and laptop both connected to same wifi. when i try connect my laptop for screen share this message come up to LG TV. 
      request screen sharing to your tv - Decline  unable to connect for screen share
      my laptop is windoes 10   64 bit
      anyone can help me fix this issue.
    • By Siham
      I have LG smart TV i activated prime video app and I found for all movies  there is no Arabic subtitles , while in phone app the Arabic subtitles for the same movies are there, so why app in smart TV has no Arabic subtitles ?
      and how i can fix this if it is related to TV sittings?

• By mark18
      Hi all ,the amazon music app is not working on a LG WEBOS UJ634V ,software version ,05.80.65 ,any ideas would be much appreciated,thanks