Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
By Dor Nissan
I have a problem enabling my subtitles on my LG UH65 TV.
All my computers are connected to the same network and are in the same HomeGroup (windows 10 feature), my LG-TV is connected to the same network.
My primary computer is working as a media server without any applications (like Plex etc..).
I have been working on it for days and now I got to the point where I can view the videos which located on my primary computer, on the TV.
At this point I wanted to watch the videos with subs so I did the following actions:
1. Pressing on Photos and Movies.
2. Choosing the videos folder, navigated to "All Videos"
3. The video has started
4. Pressed on the "3 points" button and saw there is a button called subtitles but it was grayed out and disabled.
What can I do in order to make it work?
Few things that I think you need to know:
- the subs has the same name
- the files (movie and subs) located at the same directory
- for some reason, I have to put the videos (and the music and the photos) on my library on Windows Media PLayer to be able to see them on "All Videos" directory
Thank you very much !!
By Samuel Gubert
I really need some help.
I have a LG smart TV with WebOS 3.0 updated.
I am trying stream a Popcorn Time video from my smartphone Android.
When I cast video direct to WebOs (using DLNA from Popcort and webos smartshare ) the subtitles are not shown. Neither the subtitles button on WebOs player turns enabled. The video play very well.
When I do exactly the same thing, but cast to ChromeCast, so the subtitles are loaded perfectly.