Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

swami

Live streaming issue

3 posts in this topic

Got the latest WebOS 3.0 update for my 2015 LG Smart 4K TV.   Previously, I could go to a local TV channel and watch the morning news' "live stream" very successfully.   Since the update, whenever the live stream goes to commercial (the channel displays a screen message stating that there is a commercial break), the streaming does not resume when the break has completed ...and clicking play arrow does nothing.   I've got to refresh the page and click the "watch live stream" button again, then the play arrow to get it to resume, however when there is another commercial break, the live stream still does not resume after that break.   Worked fine with the older version of WebOS 2.0.  

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

And what model you got there and what sofware version is on it?

55UF6450 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2015 Model) running WebOS 3.0 update.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Harry Wild
      I got a new C7 but no Direct TV Now App.  It been a whole year since the launch and is a major channel app  for Smart TV like Web OS to release.  Why does LG want to force their owners to use a third party streaming box like Apple TV, Amazon Fire or Roku?  "LG should go big or go home!" meaning LG's Web OS should have all the main apps in their inventory and not have their customers to go outside LG to buy another third party streaming device in order to be complete their viewing interests.
    • By alice131
      Now days  terrarium tv is troubling in my phone.  So i am searching for any app with the same features terrarium tv apk have, 
      Suggest me some good apk streaming app
    • By Viperman
      Are they any plans to get the DirecTV Now app on webos?  
    • By Job
      👀 🤓Remember those frustrating times when you were watching a video or a movie online and all of the sudden you experienced a loss of quality? Now it can be possible to stream high-quality videos in congested network environments in a faster and virtuous way. Conceived to boost video streaming, High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), or H.265, is a video compression standard designed to substantially improve coding efficiency when compared to its precedent, the Advanced Video Coding (AVC), or H.264. With an increasing growth of video streaming on the Internet over popular websites such as Netflix and YouTube, and with 4K cameras gaining new ground in the market, a considerable amount of storage and bandwidth is required. HEVC promises a 50% storage reduction as its algorithm uses efficient coding by encoding video at the lowest possible bit rate while maintaining a high image quality level. !!! 😃😃😃
      -Ana Rodrigues, Medium.