Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Techman01

LG Smart TV Problem

Question

Hi
I have problem with my smart TV with this specification "42LB67000GI", And i need your knowledge.
So my problem is with "Web Browser" and i can't use "WiFi Direct", And i mention that i'm using a smart TV,

-Web Browser problems :
1."Web page was unexpectedly terminated.To continue, reload or go to another page."

2."The page you are trying to view is too large.To continue, reload or go to another page".
    -Shown in pages including more than 27 items which you need to scrolling down.

3."This app will now restart to free up more memory".
     -Shown after you browsing sites including graphical pictures in the home page, like movie sites, LIKE netflix.

-WiFi Direct :
LG smart TV request password to allow my smart phone for connect to WiFi Direct, it's good and fantastic BUT THERE IS NOT ANY PASSWORD TO ENTER.

Before anything Thank you for your viewing.

1 person likes this

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

1 answer to this question

The page you are trying to view is too large.To continue, reload or go to another page

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.