Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

somni

How do I transfer screenshots taken from my TV?

Question

I have an LG 60LB7100-UT TV and I want to know how to transfer the screenshots I take on my TV from the internal storage to an external storage device. Is there a way to do that? I'd like to be able to put the screenshots on my computer.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: files on USB device shown as ._xxx.jpg

To have a picture  show on my new LG OLED55B87LC I've connected an external USB 3.0 hard disk (formatted with MS-DOS FAT32 on my iMac) that I've filled with hundreds of pictures from my Fotos App.  But when I open this drive on the TV the jpg pictures (numbered 1.jpg to 999.jpg) show up as ._1.jpg to ._999.jpg. When I scroll down at the end the list then the real jpg`s appear. So it looks like there's a copy of each file on this drive starting with  ._  ?? And all of them can't be shown on the TV - they look faulty ?  I've tried out with another drive / USB stick - just the same problem. Does anyone experience the same problems ? Do USB devices have to be formatted in a special way ? Any idea how to solve this ? 

Ah - and beside this strange thing - is it normal that it last that long for the system of the TV to create all the thumbnail pictures to show on the TV ? When I scroll through a long list of pictures it lasts always a few seconds until the icons of the pictures really show the contents. This is really annoying because it makes the feature useless if I need several minutes to find a picture I'm searching for. Why is it that slow ? Is the USB connection only with 2.0 Standard ? Or is it a performance problem of WebOS ?   

By rologoetz, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Computer Content

Last Friday the 26th of October I was able to play all of the shared files (mp4, avi, divx, mkv, almost anything) on several of my computers on my network on my LG OLED 65C7P and had been doing so for the past 10 months. Saturday morning Nothing would play. I can navigate to the files on the computer with the TV but everything returns the message "This file cannot be recognized. Do you want to play the next file." The next file after waiting several minutes returns the same message. I then tried another computer on the network with the same results. I was wondering if the TV had downloaded an update that screwed this up. The software version is 04.71.00 and the WebOS TV Version is 3.71-57127 (dreadlocks2-drto). The TV plays my cable box and input from my amp fine. I stream almost everything from my compter and I will be lost without this function.

By Rod Roderick, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Default audion output-->Bluetooth device

Hi, Is there any option to have a Bluetooth device as the default audio output on TV startup? I have an external BT speaker and I want it to work on TV startup...

By Sujaz, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • [Error] Ares-install: please check the device IP address or port

Hello. I try to Build Your First App for webOS TV, but in step 6. Install your app to emulator, I have error: "Ares-install: please check the device IP address or port" I don't know how to fix it. Please help me. Thanks.

By Nguyễn Trần Thanh Lâm, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 4 replies
    • Question: Record from app to external hard dick..

Hello .. i hope somebody can answer on my quistion .. how i can regester from youtube as example from lg oled 55c7v 55"a to externl hard dick.. ??  With best regards

By Ghaleb, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By SimonHayterUK
      So, it's the year 2018 and all the documentation I have found online says that LG TV's USB storage are limited to a max capacity of 2TB... nowadays that's considered rather small in terms of PVR and play backing of HDR 10bit content.
      I've ordered a the LG 49sj800v which is due to be delivered in the next couple of weeks so I am in the process of preparing the hard drive ready for it, which I have a WD Red 6TB however after reading it seems to be limited to 2TB?! which surprises me because the TV even has a USB 3.0 port.
      It is from my understanding that FAT32 is limited to 2TB and NTFS is limited to 16TB which brings me to my question(s):
       Does the 2TB limitation still apply in WebOS 3.5? if the limitation does still apply is the limitation caused by Hardware or Software? If the limiation does still apply can you use multiple partitions or is the limitation  the entire drive?  
      PS. I plan to use NTFS.
    • By Vendicare
      Hello everyone!

I am developping a web application to display in a Smart TV. This app reproduced a video flow that comes from a IP cam.  The problem I have, is that the browser of the TV stores every flows as an image in the memory, so in a few time the memory is full and the borwser gets slow until it stop working.

Has anybody a similar problem? I can't display an app which takes 5 minutes switching views :S

Thanks to everyone.